User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 72

Thread: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Justice Grimm vs. A Disciple NOW AVAILABLE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You ever on HF?
    No haven’t even heard of it. I had a profile on Netcees too but never posted

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Justice Grimm vs. A Disciple NOW AVAILABLE)

Okay so tell me what you guys think about this. For Week 2, and moving forward. Instead of doing the recaps like I have been, that is, every battle gets a video recap regardless of quality, I will select maybe 2-3 total battles for that week to provide commentary on (this won't include Contender/Championship battles that will be recapped on Penthusiast).

And all the other battles will get a stat card png with their verse and overall point total for their battle. This will help me tremendously and cut back on the time I spend putting segments together and rendering them.

Battle Record
    5-0

I like that idea, all battles don’t need full media coverage. Only the bangers, and trust me next week there WILL BE BANGERS

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Okay so tell me what you guys think about this. For Week 2, and moving forward. Instead of doing the recaps like I have been, that is, every battle gets a video recap regardless of quality, I will select maybe 2-3 total battles for that week to provide commentary on (this won't include Contender/Championship battles that will be recapped on Penthusiast).

And all the other battles will get a stat card png with their verse and overall point total for their battle. This will help me tremendously and cut back on the time I spend putting segments together and rendering them.
    I think everyone is fine with just me having my own segment.

AI

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    I like that idea, all battles don’t need full media coverage. Only the bangers, and trust me next week there WILL BE BANGERS
    That's what I was thinking. And I won't be overly preferential in who gets the coverage and who doesn't, I'll try and balance it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    I think everyone is fine with just me having my own segment.

lmao

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

I mean... its pretty clear I had VOTW...

And I'm going 50 next week.

To whoever: Dont be scared, homie.
    AI

It's just like that Justice Grimm's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-5

For sure. That’s got to be a shit load of time to do one vid per battle

Battle Record
    32-6

I still have Cody Nash's vid finished and on deck, I've just been jumping between Fresh/Bahriman, Zunto/Mac, and Chrit's material all day putting everything together. I have all the quotes squared away, right now I'm rendering verses, and then I'll work on everybody's point emphasis and point totals. I'll just focus on all of this right now and then start on Penthusiast Ep.2 tomorrow.

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

good shit bro

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    @Wuxia when do you think you’ll be done with your review video things?
    I'm finishing the last run of my segments, point totals, then I'll put them all together and do my audios. Then upload. I plan to start premiering the vids around 5pm est today. Then I'll get to the leaderboard and updating profile cards and I will sit on Ep. 2 of Penthusiast since there really isn't a big rush with contender and championship matches still being a bit off.

Battle Record
    5-0

Bruh lol what

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao 5pmish

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Cody Nash vs. Smash PENDING)

Okay. So, what's the hold up. Remember when I was uploading Ep. 1 of the Penthusiast vodcast, and it was taking all day, and we were nearing completion and somebody made the comment that it would suck if it the computer shut off at 99% or something like that?

Well. That's in fact what did happen. Somehow, miraculously, I was able to get it uploaded despite the laptop constantly freezing and not responding. But after that? Somehow everytime I get to 99% on an upload? Ha. I've had nothing but issues uploading from my laptop and phone on my internet. Which has caused setbacks and delays on everything I've made. I won't be able to get a technician out here until after the holidays.

So, I'm going to take a different approach. I think every Monday I will go to the library after work and do it from there. Right now I have all the vids finished from week 1 Cody Nash vs. Smash, Zunto vs. Mac., Fresh vs. Bahriman, and Chrit's no show verse.

I haven't stopped working on content, though. Here is the leaderboard. I'm going to add some stuff and fill in the applicable date.

https://i.ibb.co/SK4d7qT/llls24leaderboard.png

But that's finished. Then I'll stealthily update all the profile cards.

After work today I'll stop by the library today and hopefully everything will be finished.

No timetable as to when. But some time today.
    Last edited by Wuxia; December 13th, 2021 at 09:00 AM

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Cody Nash vs. Smash PENDING)

Gone

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

Complete Week 1 added to OP.