User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Not Responsible - Feat. Be the Knowledge

Not Responsible - Feat. Be the Knowledge

Feed links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...uot-Freestyle)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Cryptic-Mitch)

Verse 1 - Loose Logic
    Hook - Loose Logic
    Verse 2 - Be the Knowledge
    Verse 3 - Loose Logic

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Not Responsible - Feat. Be the Knowledge

sup loose, sorry its taken a while ... doing a lot with text at the moment and my foggy covid brain forgets to make it back to the audio section to check up on it

starting off, i love the bells going on in this beat with them earie piano keys .... shit is sick. I wish i was better at these type of beats but i can only seem to get comfortable on some boom bap type of shit for the most part... anyway

verse one. . . 'you dont match up with my eyeline, all i been seeing is ass', throwing punches line, propane line, click before the chamber is open like cracking a safe... nice hard bars in there, flow was dope.... i like the hook

second verse, nice grimey cadence... complements u real nice with that double timing. not a lot of stand out lines to me, but everything was delivered really nice

3rd verse, 'only pennies i could rub togehter', 'all over the net' haha. . . really dope my man

The quality is great. im listening at work on these cheap ass headphones and it still sounds great my dude. I enjoyed it from start to finish. thanks for sharing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

This was suuuper fire and I come back and listen to it off and on since you showed us on the discord. But I'm just gonna hop on here and say again that this track is craaazy! I loved that way ya'll went off on this and the flows are the part that stand out the most. Of course you two always seem to have bars and I'm use to it the competitions, but your flows and change ups are next fuckin' level impressive. I really got nothin' bad to say about this shit and you always seem to step your game up with every track somehow Loose... shit's unreal. I can't wait to show off our collabo to people later on down the line as well and I'm excited to hear that upcoming project of yours. Glad you hopped on here to drop this!!

- Cry

Battle Record
    7-6

Yo, this is pretty dope. I'm not a huge fan on the beat or this type of rap, but you gentlemen do it well. The flow is crazy and the hook is insanely dope. I like this. The mix and overall sound remind me of some Hopsin/Tech 9 vibe. Not gonna lie. I haven't been on this site in forever and it feels super strange texting my thoughts about something talented people put so much work into. The biggest thing that I think would improve the overall sound of this is doing a better vocal mix on Be the knowledge. Those vocals don't seem like they sit in the beat the same way. Overall, it was an enjoyable listen and you guys are definitely talented. Keep up the good work.
    Follow at

Music --->>>>

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I can hear Tech on this beat. I'm digging this. Your flow at the end of the first caught me off guard af at first. I ran it back and that shit funky tho. just a big change from the flow you were hitting before it. 2nd verse was dope and that last bar made me have to run it back real quick. I like what you did on your third. the hook is dope and the verses keep moving.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Feed link - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-FEEDBACK-ONLY!!

Thanks for the feed everyone!

Reflections is out now

Feed link - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...l-Music-Video)

Upping this one time.

Reflections is out now

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Really digging the beat and how the hook works with it.

Your shit was on point... honestly wasn't feeling the other dude that much but he was serviceable and didn't take away from the track.

Looking forward to the album my guy.
    AI

Feed link - http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...1-Pronouns-Pal

Thanks for the feed!!!

Reflections is out now

Reflections is out now

Bismillah-ir-Rahman

Greetings,

First, I don't know how I missed this. Hmmm... Damn you went in on the double time. Clicking and chamber? (I hope you actually have a pistol and that's not just a rap bar) The verse is well delivered, and the break flow was dope. It's shows that you actually have rhythm and not just living off of production. The hook is dope as well.

Second, I really enjoyed Know's verse. It shined bright on this track. That is a preference though. His bars rhymed, in it's entirety, at the beginning of his verse. The production is nice as always. You already know that though Loose Logic. Shout out to you being a responsible person and father. I respect that more than this music. I wish nothing but success to you and your family.

Finally, Thanks for sharing your art with us. I'm still waiting for you to come out of your box a bit more and experiment. I want to hear something different from you. Like wildly different... Just throwing that out there LL. Have an amazing weekend and week sir!

Bong, Bong