User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 87

Thread: 1-2 Punch Season 25: CYPHER

Stranger

Re: 1-2 Punch Season 25: CYPHER

Soule' let the help walk all over him, that's how frustrated you get when you didn't like your critics.
    used the same reference as my opponent this week, added substance, now I'm winning cyphers with it.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

It’s a shame you’re only an Upchurch fan..you should get out more, hit a concert or two
    Cuz once I heard a 9th person fell victim to astroworld - I was just sad that it wasn’t you

Stranger

It's cool you use your real name, and won a hall of fame next are you going to tell the whole town?
    You're married to the same concept like monogamy, that's the only bitch that can get you to go down.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by peterreve View Post
    he's correct...maybe I'll take my girl there former, but tell HIM to treat a girl?
    I dunno what happened there...it was a so shady part..
    See we call it biting..
    when you post other peoples lyrics...w/o the quotation marks
    The cypher looking dead...missing its usual passion
    If I wanted to see a bunch of
    Stranger/Cry...I'd go funeral crashing

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    I dunno what happened there...it was a so shady part..
    See we call it biting..
    when you post other peoples lyrics...w/o the quotation marks
    The cypher looking dead...missing its usual passion
    If I wanted to see a bunch of
    Stranger/Cry...I'd go funeral crashing
    But it can’t be helped you’re inactive, this jackass thinkin his form’s hard
    every bar you write got distractions..with the tread of Ryan Dunn in a sports car

Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    But it can’t be helped you’re inactive, this jackass thinkin his form’s hard
    every bar you write got distractions..with the tread of Ryan Dunn in a sports car
    Lets not talk celebrity crashes...when you've struggled to win yet..
    See you were just involved w/ Diana wreck..now you need to buckle up, princess
    Getcha chin wrecked, have him suicidal over the writing..
    We wanna see Nash w/ the Razor like NWO reuniting

Stranger

It's was weird being called stalker, now Soule has to flush out those toxins with sault water.
    Car crash? that's a fucking irony, imagine being involved in one like your name was paul "walker".
    Horror movies are dope! lately, the shit phal dropping would fit in, as it's all gruesome and foul.
    I know what you did last summer, had a nice pitty-party after we battled & threw in the towel.

Stranger

Cody brags about having 4 kids, fuck that they need more protection than Eminem's Gate.
    At least he has a thick skin, his best friend Soule' got more his in him than a venomous snake.

Soule

Look at each page, my name constantly in your verses,
    dude obviously worships me, bringing me up every service.

Stranger

Me being at a church is like you being allowed on the site, it's a major defect.
    I usually mention ur name in verses, u don't want it mentioned in a prayer request.
    You're a fucking failure, overstepped boundaries, and I'm still badly smashing you.
    Nash knows, so I'll ask his advice on how to deal w/ kids that have a bratty attitude.
    He wants hall of fame so bad, it's surprising he'd act pissy when he's in the conversation.
    Him inflating accomps is hilarious' he fuckin HOFs himself after his piece gets a nomination.
    Cuz he'd never get voted in, if he does him and cody circle jerkin or else he doesnt' qualify.
    He gets mad as fuck when I call him a former biter, but I don't know what else to call this guy.

Battle Record
    19-1

We get it..
    Ya'll secretly love each other...now can you pussys stop?
    I hope you both wind up like Young Dolph @ the cookie shop

Battle Record
    242-30

Come on dawg, that wasn’t hard…you light dickin bars, they’re all DUMB SOFT
    Just how the only gals cookies you’ll ever lay down on are the same kind as Young Dolph’s
    & my rivalry with the admin all personal, we like your eyes down and runnin
    they all love to see a stranger cry like rednecks who saw the Rittenhouse judgement

Battle Record
    19-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Come on dawg, that wasn’t hard…you light dickin bars, they’re all DUMB SOFT
    Just how the only gals cookies you’ll ever lay down on are the same kind as Young Dolph’s
    & my rivalry with the admin all personal, we like your eyes down and runnin
    they all love to see a stranger cry like rednecks who saw the Rittenhouse judgement
    Flipping my concepts?
    That's one way to develope your game when you having a hard time
    But Im a Rockstar & Ubisoft...so that tactic won't get you FarCry

Stranger

His career is a fail, doing text battles again? no one respects this cat when he's rapping.
    His concepts are like suicide hotlines, he'll be shit out of luck, unless a tragedy happens.

Stranger

Phal was involved in a robbery last week, I could smell this rat the moment they opened the thread.
    So if you wanna flip my concepts, you better wait until I drop one that doesn't go over your head.
    You better be ready to fight, because a boxing match is the only time you'll get the upper hand.
    ^ I know that was corny as fuck, I had to dumb my shit down, so this idiot would understand.