User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 87

Thread: 1-2 Punch Season 25: CYPHER

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: 1-2 PUNCH SEASON 20: CYPHER

On discord it’s his childhood & horror flicks - I guess his pedo look ain’t supported him
    Says he’d fuck the bride of chucky… but only cuz he likes dolls that look 4 with tits
    Said they looked at him funny singin Tennesse whiskey, rolled thru town n they hated him
    maybe it’s cuz your throat just Sick…& NOT like a fuckin’ angel w/ the voice of Chris Stapleton

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Hold up I ain’t done @Stranger lol

He talks Soule’ biting rhymes like it’s rap history…he made mistakes and that’s fine…
    But next time you lose yourself in the music? make sure it’s not straight up using a Slim Shady line

Soule

Roses are red, violets are blue,
    forums are dead, bye bye 1-2...

Battle Record
    242-30

You notice Al’ and Blue ain’t even checked? Part of me doubts they’re alive
    these girls’ll double no show… like two breast cancer survivors whipped em out for the guys

Stranger

There’s a difference between paying homage, & stinking up a whole season with shady shit.
    U’re like kim living off child support, either u don’t know what a punch is or you just a lazy bitch.
    You’re all personals and no punches, my hits come with the force of fucking thunder and pain.
    If they ask if nash is dope, bet my head moves faster than the marquee that’s under his name.
    You would drive 8 miles to sleep on soules couch, I can imagine all the handshakes and props.
    Soule’s eating healthy now, so don’t expect him to ask u if u want the fucking pancakes or not.

Soule

Nash is my best mate, it ain't a fuckin surprise though,
    might avoid pancakes but dem eggs lookin nice bro.

Stranger

Calling another dude your mate is sweet, with friends like that don’t have to cheat for wins
    Aaron just likes a bitch with a fat ass, y’all’s relationship is tighter than Pete & Kim’s

Stranger

Going to bed cuz I ain’t been sleeping, and this has been a joke contest.
    I’ll be out like a light if I set the snooze alarm for when you have a dope concept

Battle Record
    242-30

4B37505E-C360-42A2-AFAA-8B6C6D646B7F.jpeg
    B6AF904F-25BA-4EF6-8A42-9ED209CDE384.jpeg

Snap back to reality; ohhhh-p there goes dia! I see I touched his sensitive place
    Cuz now he’s in the discord typing 20 line explanations about the Eminem lines he takes
    “I coulda said it was homage” or “Eminem’s lines were played”
    Whatever helps you go to sleep..another song he copy and pastes
    But for real y’all the discord POPPIN’, this biter talk is what gets you?
    Maaan, I just got under your skin like it was Frank Sinatra on Lectors menu
    Funny you mention biting things…and this diabetic gets a lotta angst
    But Dia might hyperventilate til he collapse if he keeps talkin on pancakes
    check Upchurch and Jelly Roll too…we better monitor his lines
    Said he’d bite renegade or D12 shit? but the bizarre part is his size…

Soule

This shit's gettin heated, RB set to burst at the core,
    when I drop dia from his chair, Russia'll suspect nuclear war.
    It's no surprise he's fat as fuck, talkin about food for moral,
    last time Dia ate veggies, it was after finishing the rest of golden coral.
    He put Chick Fil A & Cracker Barrel outta business, food cost's too damn high,
    diabetic and denies insulin cuz willy wonka keeps his blood sugar inclined.
    Someone get this tubby bastard a vacuum for when I cut em open,
    to suck enough fat out to keep Project Mayhem forever in motion.

Stranger

You live off broccoli that explains the dry concepts & why there’s no flavors in ya pen.
    Dreams about HOF & being thin & frail, but had to grow a beard to hide layers in ya chin
    I said he Tom Brady that couldn’t be farther from the truth, so don’t even try to claim it.
    Cuz Tom likes to pop the air out of balls, like ur accomps u make sure your shit is inflated.
    It’s funny Aaron mentions biting like it’s a “mistake” I’m not a fan of their operation.
    Irony u’re in the loop w/ soule, cause u were out of it when it came to that conversation.
    He mentions diabetes like he ain’t on the verge, that’s why he’s my favorite guy to roast.
    The Aaron friendship is a lie to most, he won’t even be there for you when you get diagnosed.
    Your career is a sham, if I had a booth my blood sweat & tears,would be on the wall w/ art.
    Like you it’s a waste of space, and it will resemble your life when the piece of shit falls apart.

Battle Record
    242-30

This fool retarded, watch him have behaviors all week n blow up mentions, dipshit
    Even threw Gek under the short bus…to make us think he wasn’t a passenger in it
    God of war gave fatty a spot at the table, now we all gotta suffer his “burnings”
    Took you days to fix the website skins like you were dehydrating them to make jerky

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    This fool retarded, watch him have behaviors all week n blow up mentions, dipshit
    Even threw Gek under the short bus…to make us think he wasn’t a passenger in it
    God of war gave fatty a spot at the table, now we all gotta suffer his “burnings”
    Took you days to fix the website skins like you were dehydrating them to make jerky
    fuck this weirdo, ima stomp dude til he stops moving limbs
    medics gonna pick up Nash & Hall his ass away cuz he'll start walking like him

Battle Record
    242-30

Fuck this played out faggot too…outta no where with the dumbest shit
    came as the personification of plethora cause we’ve had more than enough of him

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Nash View Post
    Fuck this played out faggot too…outta no where with the dumbest shit
    came as the personification of plethora cause we’ve had more than enough of him
    u soft as fuck.. stay on the poetry side homo faggot
    u write about roses & daises, i only bring those things up when im approaching your casket