User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stranger

0 0%
  • Ryno

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ryno vs Diasick - Open For Votes

Stranger

Ryno vs Diasick - Open For Votes

10 lines
    due in wednesday

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Ryno vs Diasick

“Thank you for being a friend…
    Travel round the world & back again!!!”

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

“Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
    There's a heart (there's a heart), a hand to hold onto
    Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
    There's a face of somebody who needs you”

See this section been in idle, now he prays for a revival
    Ironic ur trying to bring life n lines back, cuz the docs’ll have to do the same to ur vitals
    FL champ? He can’t swim w/ the sharks, bars got us frownin, he lookin bogus
    Only title wave we’re interested in seeing w/ u, involves one drowning u in the ocean
    Blow em out cuz it’s nothing major, see this joke is the biggest hater
    I’ve got a vape addiction, so this match ur getting smoked w/ a little flavor
    Wanna get ur momentum back on the text scene? See it’s broken u bitch
    Last time he got his groove back, it was w/ a razor trying to reopen his wrist
    Chop em up clean, this merkin gonna last w/ some flair
    If I fumble the bag this battle, it’s cuz ur fat ass was tough af to drag up the stairs

Stranger

You’re bitch is old as fuck and your obsessed with them heavy dikes faggit.
    I bet there’s more cob webs in them pussy walls than Betty whites attic.
    You’re known as mediocre don’t try to step beyond that you can keep your role.
    No one wants to see rhyno on top we’re trying to revive the site not dig a deeper hole,
    You don’t even thrive on other sites and on rb you def ain’t receiving glory.
    You and ronin like to dickride each other so when you tell that tale it’s not a deceiving story
    FL and LLL when I bring those staples back brace your self cuz you’re all fucked
    Only staples you bring back are after we fight the ones that’ll wire your jaw shut
    Already killed you once Paul bearers ain’t suppose to bury twice dude
    In the era of come backs where stuck with dagels and fairy’s like you

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Lol man the wording on Diasick's punches killed a few of them for me. like the closer, and the deeper hole line both fell flat to me. The betty white's attic thing was cool, tell the tale line was cool, the staples line was straight but wiring jaws shut feels like something I read before I dunno. I felt like Ryno on the other hand was just swingin' punch after punch and the wording was super crisp. That vape line was HEAVY - the title wave line and the vitals line both feel a bit played out but the wording made them both zingers lol. Fumble the bag was tight. The razor/wrist line felt old too kind of but wording was spot on. Like... the most original/dopest line of the battle to me was the vape line. Diasick went for some more original concepts but like I said, the wording just felt off on a few. Really I'm nitpicking the whole battle because it's a close one...I could see people voting either way but I was more impressed by the bars and concepts Ryno threw out there overall. This was a cool match though! Props. I got next!!!

Vote Ryno

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    “Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
    There's a heart (there's a heart), a hand to hold onto
    Everywhere you look, everywhere you go
    There's a face of somebody who needs you”

See this section been in idle, now he prays for a revival
    Ironic ur trying to bring life n lines back, cuz the docs’ll have to do the same to ur vitals
    I like the concept, but it just didnt hit super hard.
    FL champ? He can’t swim w/ the sharks, bars got us frownin, he lookin bogus
    Only title wave we’re interested in seeing w/ u, involves one drowning u in the ocean
    Solid jab, good ececution.
    Blow em out cuz it’s nothing major, see this joke is the biggest hater
    I’ve got a vape addiction, so this match ur getting smoked w/ a little flavor
    Wasnt big on this. No real sting
    Wanna get ur momentum back on the text scene? See it’s broken u bitch
    Last time he got his groove back, it was w/ a razor trying to reopen his wrist
    This was light, but decent.
    Chop em up clean, this merkin gonna last w/ some flair
    If I fumble the bag this battle, it’s cuz ur fat ass was tough af to drag up the stairs
    This leaned the fuck outta me. Good closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    You’re bitch is old as fuck and your obsessed with them heavy dikes faggit.
    I bet there’s more cob webs in them pussy walls than Betty whites attic.
    Light jab to start. I like the concept.
    You’re known as mediocre don’t try to step beyond that you can keep your role.
    No one wants to see rhyno on top we’re trying to revive the site not dig a deeper hole,
    This just didnt do anything for me. Whiff.
    You don’t even thrive on other sites and on rb you def ain’t receiving glory.
    You and ronin like to dickride each other so when you tell that tale it’s not a deceiving story
    Really feels like a botched personal here.
    FL and LLL when I bring those staples back brace your self cuz you’re all fucked
    Only staples you bring back are after we fight the ones that’ll wire your jaw shut
    [B]This was solid. I fucks with it.[/B)
    Already killed you once Paul bearers ain’t suppose to bury twice dude
    In the era of come backs where stuck with dagels and fairy’s like you
    Very anticlimatic closer...
    Decent battle. Not the best Ive seen from either of you. But I definitely feel like Ryno edged this based on consistency. Dia had my favorite bar, but also had some lines fall flat.

Vote Ryno

Stranger

Re: Ryno vs Diasick - Open For Votes

Rhyno Wins Via KO