User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 177

Thread: Who's Still Around?

Stranger

Re: Who's Still Around?

Quote Originally Posted by Brohemoth View Post
    Again, you can't call people gay when you're rocking that Avatar and you talk about penis more than anybody on the internet.
    to talk about penis is def not gay, but to remember penis's you seen several years ago is definately homo.

Soule

I don't remember the pictures, just the antics.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Well I want some credit too for holding it the fuck down talking to myself when everyone was gone all those years.
    No.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when Gay Kenny/Kenny The Gay was banned for being...well... gay. Kept making the staff uncomfortable by inboxing them shit and filling the forums with gay pictures and posts.
    I abandoned that character because even though it was progressive and very funny, this was the wrong culture for that type of courage. But it could have went somewhere even better. But I think that him getting banned, with the name gay in his username, for being gay is the perfect story arc landing.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, you can't call people gay when you're rocking that Avatar and you talk about penis more than anybody on the internet.
    Hold your tongue, misinformed harlot!

I swear to God, of all the threats I've made in the past 48 hours to you fucking dummies, this one should resonate deep in your soul hole;

Nobody on this site talks about dicks more than I do. I will not debate this.
    Last edited by Spartacus; October 4th, 2021 at 12:17 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm not feeling good or feeling like myself by myself at all... my navigation kept spinning me in circles so bad I had to turn it off... then I was so sick and confused and lost that I drove down a one way street. Down the road from my own neighborhood. A friend had to call me and get me thru it so I can get to her house. Like ever since I woke up they think they can confuse me and trap me in their zone where I am weak, confused, and retarded instead. And I'm just trying to figure out why. Nah I can hardly tell the difference between the real and the fake anymore. Cause one side hit to glitch for the other side to come and try to kill and I can't understand that life. I get it. Them bitches were sleeping and probably selling me too. So how like why am I the one being forced here to sit with them when it's been almost a decade and I'm just trying to finlly break free and get away. I refuse to be forced living like this. I am not living my life before forced to share my own body and forced to kiss my own hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me... my God and my family would NEVER hurt me, especially for no reason at all other than to bitch somebody. Rest in peace to the pac? Say swear!!!! I'd give anything to get peace and comfort in my own body again even if that does mean death. I don't feel like it's my type of person that should have to go though. Does anybody know how to just get them bitches and their god off me? Nightmare after nightmare after nightmare... which one you wanna explore in detail next? Why is it my nightmare if I try to get back to my family?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not living my life being forced to share my body with their skeletons*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@Emily _clark I would love to write for money and I’m not so righteous I just don’t have the grammatical skills to write papers. I passed out of English 8th grade to only needed one class in college so my grammar and punctuations aren’t the best. I used to take my school papers to the ILC to be proof read.

- - - Updated - - -

I have this one pinging pain to the back of my head now... it’s where all my stress goes ;o(
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m not a sadist and it’s gross!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

You guys got nothing better to do than talk to spam bots

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    You guys got nothing better to do than talk to spam bots
    Well, you know the kind of kinky ass shit that I'm into. And comment sections always do it for me, so they're not particularly fulfilling, or really satisfying, but theyre something pretty to look at while getting my rocks off.

Battle Record
    0-2

Hey... I’m crazy and most times it just helps to spit it out... the therapists don’t talk back either... they just sit there taking notes getting it all wrong. One report said someone killed themselves in front of me. Like where the fuck you get that... i was at a party that got lit the fuck up and my classmate died in my lap... that’s someone who killed themselves in front of me?!?!? I don’t even bother reading my files now... I’m just so over it all.

Is people going to come back and we can write again?

- - - Updated - - -

Are*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Soule' View Post
    Both gaming nerds. JericKo on RR makes movie and video game scores as well.
    But are they good

Soule

I liked most of them

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hello Soule, I hope you doing well. What is new

Battle Record
    1-0

hello dope girl yall still dope

- - - Updated - - -

Hey... I’m crazy and most times it just helps to spit it out... the therapists don’t talk back either... they just sit there taking notes getting it all wrong. One report said someone killed themselves in front of me. Like where the fuck you get that... i was at a party that got lit the fuck up and my classmate died in my lap... that’s someone who killed themselves in front of me?!?!? I don’t even bother reading my files now... I’m just so over it all.

Is people going to come back and we can write again?

- - - Updated - - -

Are*

- - - Updated - - -

@Emily _clark I would love to write for money and I’m not so righteous I just don’t have the grammatical skills to write papers. I passed out of English 8th grade to only needed one class in college so my grammar and punctuations aren’t the best. I used to take my school papers to the ILC to be proof read.

- - - Updated - - -

I have this one pinging pain to the back of my head now... it’s where all my stress goes ;o(
    relax

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not feeling good or feeling like myself by myself at all... my navigation kept spinning me in circles so bad I had to turn it off... then I was so sick and confused and lost that I drove down a one way street. Down the road from my own neighborhood. A friend had to call me and get me thru it so I can get to her house. Like ever since I woke up they think they can confuse me and trap me in their zone where I am weak, confused, and retarded instead. And I'm just trying to figure out why. Nah I can hardly tell the difference between the real and the fake anymore. Cause one side hit to glitch for the other side to come and try to kill and I can't understand that life. I get it. Them bitches were sleeping and probably selling me too. So how like why am I the one being forced here to sit with them when it's been almost a decade and I'm just trying to finlly break free and get away. I refuse to be forced living like this. I am not living my life before forced to share my own body and forced to kiss my own hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Get off me... my God and my family would NEVER hurt me, especially for no reason at all other than to bitch somebody. Rest in peace to the pac? Say swear!!!! I'd give anything to get peace and comfort in my own body again even if that does mean death. I don't feel like it's my type of person that should have to go though. Does anybody know how to just get them bitches and their god off me? Nightmare after nightmare after nightmare... which one you wanna explore in detail next? Why is it my nightmare if I try to get back to my family?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not living my life being forced to share my body with their skeletons*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Legend.
    Battle Record
    41-0
    Awards Haiku Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion - Award Request Accepted Haiku Season Champion PC HOF FL Tournament Winner 25+ Wins

Always lurking…
    Legend.
    RB Original.

Meta. Convicts.
    18-0 Crew Record, 06-07 Best Crew.

Battle Record
    14-3

im jay krupp

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.