AJ THE MENACE --

I'm the unorthodox dragon -- THE UNORTHODOX DRAGON -- KILLING THIS MAGGOT//
TERMITE SLAVE? BURNING RAGE FROM A BURNING CAGE -- LEARN THE RAGE LIKE LEARNING SANE'/
I'm a apostle with aposable thumbs -- Oh'COMETH' OH Light -- shining brightness --
I am your higness - I am KING MIDAS -- I TOUCHED THE GOLDEN ONE AND HE TURNED TO THE HOLY SON//
I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees; SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING!//
I am the GLISTENING RINGS OF GLISTENING RINGS -- GLISTENING RINGS GLISTENING RINGS SISTINE ZING!//
I'm the unorthdox dragon -- DRAGON DRAGONIST -- DRAGON DRAGONIST -- I'm killing parables//
I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- I'm killing parables -- TERRIBLE KING -- TERRIBLE ZING! -- TERRIBLE KING -- TERRIBLE ZING! --

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm nothing and somethng -- the suffering of steeple cathedrals - I AM EVIL AS NEEDLE BESIEGING NEEDLE//KILLING DECIETFUL NEEDLE BESIEGING NEEDLE I'm KILLING BESIEGING NEEDLE AND I'm EVIL I'm nothing and something -- the pariah priest from the lying/lycan beast and I'm a treat for I'm INSANE FROM NOVACANE -- I killed dry terrain -- I'm INSANE -- PRIMAL RAGE -- I'm killing parables and submarine pariah priests with lycan CEASE -- FOR I AM KING LIKE PRISTINE DRINKS -- SISTINE ZING I am nothing and something for I am a pariah priest and you are a fucking queef from the denial/the nile river from the deliver of MOSES AND EGYPT SEAS RIP LIKE SEAS SLIP AND SEAS SLIP LIKE SEAS RIP SEAS RIP SEAS RIP SEAS RIP..

AJ THE MENACE --

I'm killing parables -- killing parables -- killing parables -- killing parables -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES//
SISTINE ZING! SISTINE ZING! SISTINE ZING SISTINE ZING! DEVESTATION EVISCERATION -- DEVESTATION EVISVERATION -- I AM A LAYMEN//
I'm the night/knight in shinning ARMOR; BATTLING KARMA: I'm blasting a asherah rod through the SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM -- ALGORITHM --//
I'm a algorithm of a SALVAGE VICTIM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALVAGE SCHISM -- SALAVGE PRISM//
I'm the unorthodx dragon -- THE UNORTHODX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHODX DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHXO DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHDOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTHDOX DRAGON -- THE UNORTDHXO DRAGON -- I'm killing parables -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- KILLING PARABLES -- I'm killing FABLES WITH A TABLE DECIEVING --

RURONI KENSHIN --

I'm putting together harp songs and jubille sprees and sea the king sea the zing before the manage of ENDOW AND I AM WOW LIKE WOW I AM CHOW LIKE CHOW I KILLED CHOW AND CHOW FOR I AM WOW YOU ARE NOTHING AND SOMETHGNG -- Im killing parables and harp songs czar songs and harp songs and czar songs -- CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS -- CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS CAR BOMBS -- CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS CZAR SONGS -- KILLING PARABLES KILLING PARABLES -- NUTHIN'/NOTHING AND SOMETHING LIKE PARIAH PRIEST AND BE THE ZING! KILL THE QUEEN KILL THE KING SISTINE DRINKS AND SISTINE WISDOM; ALGORITHM -- ALGORITHM -- SALVAGE VICTIM -- SALVAGE VICTIME -- I MANAGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM -- I MANAGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM -- I MANGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITH -- IAMANGE SCHISMS LIKE ALGORITHM//