Ocean FLOWS: DEVOTION FLOWS: OCEAN FLOWS: DEVOTION FLOWS -- OCEAN FLOWS
A CARBON COPY OF A SEER FROM THE HELL? CONUNDRUM GALLOWS..GULLOTINE TO YOUR NECK!

SISTINE CHAPEL WISDOM: ALGORITHM: THE BED HAMMER: DEAD STAGGER --
DEAD DAGGERS IN A FORTRESS: PICK ONE UP AND KILL YOURSELF; RUNESCAPE!

This is the order of the sistine chapel wisdom; algorithm!
Salvage victim; malnutrition; machinations don't eat shit; they eat each other's pussy's!

For where is thou THE ARCHFIEND! UP A FOX'S ASS!
STAB AND SLASH; GASH AND SLASH -- STAB A FAGGOT ASS!

I'm nothing; you're something; gashing and slashing faggot ass!
The alley cat from beyond the conundrum gallows of HELL..HECK!

I'm the sistine chapel wisdom; salavage diction; malnutrition
SALVAGE DICTION..DICTION FROM A CRUCIFIXTION..like LAST WORDS

I'm a prayer circle..like the exorcist..last schism..
ALGORITHM SALVAGE VICTIM..MALNUTRITION..ANEROXIC..TO A PHAT FAT EMCEE

COME ONE..QUIT BEING SCARED: I'm A VICIOUS CAT
SLISHING FAST LIKE SALAMI SLICER..SALAMI SLICER..

I'm nothing; you're something; INK IS SPILLED BLOOD
CONCEAL LOVE..ILL BLOOD..KILL BLOOD..LIKE HOMICIDE

I'm the sentencing of sin; setencing sin'
SENTENCING SIN; SENTENCING SIN

I'm the sentencing of sin; the relunqishment of bars
SINGING TO THE STARS; SINGING TO THE CZAR? I'm BIBLICAL

I'm onyx stature; bubonic stature; rapture the raptor
RAPTURE RAPTOR; RAPTURE RAPTOR

INK - you're a fucking stupid ugly white cunt with no talent and SKILL. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. TEACHER'S IDIOT!

CODY PHOENIX - You're a fat fucking ass. DONKEY KONG BITCH!

vs.

--
I'm Merciless, You never heard of this murderous insurgent with words worser than Cerberus cursin shit,
Got a Lexicon That could Dement Ya Mind!end ya life, at any time, consider this every sign!

When My Mind Aligned The Mayans Died, Get it? I control Space and Time the Heavens,shit,

You're just a trace of my GENETICS Bitch! Theres Triple Sixes Where My Head Is Signed, I'm Satans kin in Torah FORM! an ANCIENT TORA BORN!

From the Dark Abyss Birthed in Hells Corridors, When i speak It's like my vocals are CHLOROFORMED!

I got foreign horns with a taurens force, Emanating Crimson Auras i designed HORRORCORE

I'll leave your corpses TORN and your Organs POURED! All this GORE IS FOR my bloody patron's SMORGASBORD!

Look, I Baske in Hatred, I reign with The Wrath of Satan, Conveyin' Vocal Patterns that leave Lacerations!

My Imagination evacuatin' is a mass assassination, Fascination's derived from your Eradication'

See, i'm His Defiant Son, got Iron Lungs Pumpin' Tiger Blood, Burning every Pious One, With a Fire Tongue, I don't believe in God's or the Right to One!

When you sell your soul to me, all the pain is mine until your debts are settled
But I’ll tell ya mate, you can elevate, but it’ll just mean you’re wrong on many levels

INK
--
I’m a hell of a wreck and dishevelled, sailing through life on a blood-spattered catamaran
Create more corpses than a massacre can, I don’t push boundaries, I plough thru em with a battering ram

But I‘m lost, doin’ hand-stands in the damn sand, my father told me, ‘you’ll be a hell of a man’
A poet at heart, lemme recite if I can: Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Yes that’s a Knife, so Get in the Van

But I was handled by lecherous hands, so you can’t blame me for this strange psyche
I pray nightly, wane slightly, but it’s the goblin in my head that makes my brain sprightly

Am I sane? I might be. I wade through the reams of plasm, alive, even the ceiling spasms
In deeper chasms, allegorical, phantasmagorical, more sleepless than the sheep can fathom

They still bleat in tandem, justified and crucified, I putrefy everything and everything around you
And gamble my pounds, fillin’ the slots with metal like I'm an American in Cowloon