User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 40 minute beat challenge with Plat Hav Pro

40 minute beat challenge with Plat Hav Pro

Yo, what's up everybody I'm new on this forum. Though I would share this video where I take on the 40 minute beat challenge. I make a beat from scratch in under 40 minutes with nothing preplanned or premeditated. I use a random number generator to pick the b.p.m. to prove its not pre done like how everybody else does. There was supposed to be no camera cuts, but my editing program couldn't export the full video because it was over 50 minutes so I had to cut it in half and make 2 parts.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Feedback links:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-**FREEVERSE**
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ll-my-smokers)
    P.H.P. Muzik

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: 40 minute beat challenge with Plat Hav Pro

This was cool bro! I felt like it was more tutorial-esque, which isn't a bad thing either. I watched this all over my morning coffee.

Our creative process are actually quite similar. I like to feel out the music too, although I do all my own chords and harmonics. I see you do a lot of things manually though, which is always the best way in my personal opinion. Keep the music as real as possible.

The beat was pretty jiving.

LOL the fucking timer that's fucking hilarious. That was the funniest part haha.

Dope gear and dope little video man. Thank you very much for the feedback on my track. Keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: