Where you'd have to provide a Base amount of OSRS gold a base and stuff, in addition to materials because of their functionalities to operate level to create the construction that those NPC's would operate in anyways. Together with the option to arrange them in a way which suits the players liking, where combat support role NPCs could be nearer to the home tele location for access. And other npc's could be farther. Obvi I am literally just spewing ideas with little without thinking prior, so it could all be incredibly flawed but I believe it could be a start of something to consider.

OSRS participant here, construction is OP for us with regen pool and house tiles. Why is it useless for RS3? Quit runescoe in 2006 to return to old by the way, therefore I understand nothing about RS3 in its existing state. RS3 and OSRS we've been given a lot of the QOL buffs but in OSRS they had been integrated into construction whereas RS3 they were added. At banks we heal in RS3 and have multiple 1 click teles to a bank. We can rest anywhere not that we ever actually come to an end. We've got lodestones for teles that are quick round the map. Wardrobe storage can be accessed from our banks.

PVM hub is readily accessible to most players, and has Prayer/summoning restore adrenaline crystals in addition to crystal. Book swap is a skill Cape perk and can be performed from any lender. We've got jewellery compactors so have little demand for items such as mounted glories, Passage of the abyss can actually store 5k teleports from 6 kinds of teleportation jewelry that's amazing for clues. I am a maxed iron and I can honestly say the only thing I ever use my home for is making teletabs to chip them for hints, repairing my degradable gear for sightly cheaper and keeping old pets that is do not have decorative over rides. Everything else there is a better choice available outside the skill.

RS3 events really are a joke. They are the same format over and over and revolve round a single thing: XP (and crap makeup, and seeking to encourage folks to buy MTXs to reevaluate exactly what the xp they get from the event) the entire point of seasonal events is only to bypass really playing Runescape and grinding and only getting xp from clicking on something. All of RS3 boils down to just xp. It's fun about it or about as a game can be, there is nothing interesting. OSRS really frequently adds fun content chosen by gamers.

I recall when the Arc came out on RS3, I was super excited about cheap RS gold it before I found it was only a graphically impressive new area with more things to click on for xp. And uncharted isles. Nevermind I saw you said you were joking. But what I said is still true, and I'm certain you probably agree tbh. I hope you are joking Beach cosmetics are as awful as Valentine's Day makeup.