User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Boredom Idea

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Boredom Idea

Well fuck haven’t seen anyone around here for awhile hope everyone is safe families people working from home essential workers etc. We probably haven’t had any ambition to write or battle. I was thinking to bring some positivity to life I see a lot of people doing this on Facebook for fun. I was thinking maybe we can get a little competition started. Do like a best quarantine verse competition and whoever has the best verse out of all I’ll give like 20 to 50 dollars to. It’s a little but it will help and maybe bring a little fun to us being stuck at home. So I say we do a video via YouTube pick your beat and spit your best 2-3 minute verse.
    [url]https:

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Boredom Idea

You can just send it to my PayPal. It's about a see a lot of action when I win the call of duty 1mil tournament next month too.

If you are soo bored then look for some cool rap names here

The gay bot sent a link to rapnamemaker dot com.

He also asked to see an action shot of me nutting in slow motion to be mesmerized by the trajectory of my guy gravy.

Battle Record
    0-2

I think we should start a league writing to instrumentals... like post a beat we all write to.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919