User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Serious Thread About CaronaVirus, or KungFlu...

#metoo

Battle Record
    0-2

I think corona dropped on us environmentally a long time ago and we just didn't know it because I know people who got sick that didn't even leave their homes. Wondering if it's an immunity for something later or just a plague now. Anyways...

Back to magic... Who can I talk to about sleepwalking? I have a couple of theories!

- - - Updated - - -

My old friends won't even admit they are witches... I need someone who can "fly the chicken coup" and get them bitches the hell up off me. And then I need someone to take over pins and water so I can stop being bullied around there too. I'd like to get back to recovery mode where I would just pretend to throw bottles around when I would get upset and it'd be over. As far as my heart growling, aching, ribs, ear popping etc. my side is off. There really seems to be a side that is confused (or even a god that is IDK) Peace, comfort, and recovery - I deserve at least that. I know somebody knows how to protect me again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Soooo... 'C' then?

Battle Record
    0-2

C can mean a lot of things but usually Coke... but the kid that got shot at the party I was at as a teen and died in my lap was Chris - I’m starting to think maybe he hates me too ( they said he died in surgery but I swear I felt him lift... my sister says I haven’t been the same since and to some level it was my first slow mo and when a bunch of weird shit started happening. But shit didn’t really get weird until I was set up and that Nextel and shit and I asked the witches on the website for help and it all got worse. I dismissed it as part of mental illness but there’s too many real elements to it. I know I talk way too much but I’m just trying to get this hell the ef up off me. I can’t even pray anymore. Like it literally feels like they take my god away which is why I was up on that website to even begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

C could also be my ex Cedric - my tattoo of the 2 c’s facing but never touching again to remind me of strength and be strong and I wouldn’t ever had forgiven him for having a baby behind my back but he got on his knees in front of everyone after the clubs down town and was begging me to forgive him - so I did.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Spartacus what c are you referring to? Cause I told god I’m not quiting until my man finally get here. It’s my “oh god...” too

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not all “Hail Mary” it’s “is this the end” too... that made me really start relating to it all.

- - - Updated - - -

But his grave stone says Hail Mary too...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

No, 'c' means that your dad sucks both my dick and your dick smashed together in what is the mysterious homosutra magic.

Did you even read the post?

- - - Updated - - -

What IS homosutra magic anyway?

Battle Record
    0-2

Huh? @Spartacus
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Yeah.

What even IS homosutra magic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Just curious,

Does your dad suck:

A. My dick

B. Your dick

C. Both of our dicks, in some sort of tandem, smash them together type homosutra magic, both of our dicks and it's your dad doing that

Or

D. At raising children?
    This is the original post, disciple.

Battle Record
    0-2

I believe biggie said she looked so good HE would suck on HER daddy’s dick... that’s all I got for this thread... it’s the only thing I could thing of BESIDES... getting thrown in the pool when I was 13 on vacation cause my brother and his best friend walked in on me sucking my baby daddy dick
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

We was every where LMAO... he turned me out... I was a Virgin. He was chill as fuck... I wonder what happened all the time and why we stopped talking and what happened with my babies. My boy swears I didn’t give birth until I showed him this one pic and he was like ok whoa maybe... I don’t even know (there’s more to it but for real idek for sure) and I completely forgot until I hear the 3 bangs - it’s just more to insanity like maybe that’s why I went cray to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s why I was in psych to begin with... and that’s not on my parents it was on me to go in (I think to keep them safe) I remember being so scared my dad was coming home from a business trip and ran away

- - - Updated - - -

My drs was big on hypnosis - so there you go... I mean if that’s how you can have babies and not even know it for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Hail Mary (in my drunk Pac tipping chalice voice)

- - - Updated - - -

And if I’m truly just gone and crazy and fell in too deep into the music - then I have the weirdest trip to write about
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My old friends won't even admit they are witches...

I'm sorry that I didn't catch this sooner, as I generally don't read long posts, or any of yours. I hope this message reaches you in time that this advice can still help you.

Burn them.

You have to. It's the only way to tell a witch.

And if a witch is lying about being a witch, she certainly will be unmasked as a user of dark magic when the purifying fire of the Lord is upon her flesh.

Battle Record
    0-2

I don't even know what that means... LOL. I tried to send it back 3x but that shit didn't work. That's what i was saying too like if you are ashamed of your own creed you shouldn't be allowed to practice in your creed. But honestly I didn't even realize shit like that was even real until I looked back at shit I just dismissed as being mentally ill. I am mentally ill but still there is more to it then just that.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

You must send it back, with fire my child.

It's no wonder that you failed three times, you were not doing it with the purifying fire of the Lord. Once it touches the flesh of a witch, she surely will be undone.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah the send back kits didn't work... and I'm not making peace with that side either - they can just leave. I'm really tired. And really afflicted, and it's really not fair... I don't understand why nobody seems to have my back. But what ever...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Nah the send back kits didn't work... and I'm not making peace with that side either - they can just leave. I'm really tired. And really afflicted, and it's really not fair... I don't understand why nobody seems to have my back. But what ever...
    Speaking on at least my own behalf and possibly at least someone elses behalf, it may have to do with that you are more often than not incoherent and thus produce rants that start far off of the original topic of discussion and deviate even further throughout its course.

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m done acting crazy and I don’t really feel like explaining myself right now. I feel stupid enough. But I do believe in all eyes (as spirits) and that some of them know what I’m talking about. In summary that’s pretty much it. I’ve been thru a lot... the ptsd is real!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919