Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Give me my Admin spot.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Give me my Admin spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i vote for site deletion
    Uuuh, Houston? We've found the edge, repeat, here's the edge, over.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

as the forums sit now. . they are just a barren wasteland for trolls and spammers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

as the forums sit now. . they are just a barren wasteland for trolls and spammers
    That 'barren wasteland' you were talking about? That's our mother fucking Lounge, you little trash person.

I've been in here for 18 years talkingshit, making people commit suicide or leave the site, cracking the finest jokes that are so far ahead of my time you'll need a documentary and a reckoning to understand the layers...

I've met some of the best friends I will ever have in this Lounge, talking shit to dirty little trash people just like you who come in here and say our place is a 'barren wasteland'. This is the place I hoped to settle down with your mother and make an honest woman of her..

I am giving that a second thoughts now, you little, but total, filty garbage person.
    Last edited by DixonButts; March 13th, 2020 at 02:10 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    That 'barren wasteland' you were talking about? That's our mother fucking Lounge, you little trash person.

I've been in here for 18 years talkingshit, making people commit suicide or leave the site, cracking the finest jokes that are so far ahead of my time you'll need a documentary and a reckoning to understand the layers...

I've met some of the best friends I will ever have in this Lounge, talking shit to dirty little trash people just like you who come in here and say our place is a 'barren wasteland'. This is the place I hoped to settle down with your mother and make an honest woman of her..

I am giving that a second thoughts now, you little, but total, filty garbage person.
    After a rousing speech like that, it is almost way too sad that I have to interject and make if but the smallest of corrections..

This is MY lounge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    After a rousing speech like that, it is almost way too sad that I have to interject and make if but the smallest of corrections..

This is MY lounge.
    All the other stuff about the friends, and the trolling, that dude's mom and I, as well as him being a garbage person are all 100% factual.

Battle Record
    3-1

This is MY lounge.

- - - Updated - - -

All the other stuff about the friends, and the trolling, that dude's mom and I, as well as him being a garbage person are all 100% factual.

Werd . . .

Thanks for proving the point

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Werd . . .

There's the other edge. Who knew it'd be so close to the other one. You're a little fiesty paring knife, or some broken scissors. Def the 2nd one.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Werd . . .

Yeah, what @Spartacus said, and you think we're about to even entertain someone with an unironic hashtag that isn't even a link to something, which is what a hashtag does, as his whole sig?

Naw, we're not going to entertain that at all. But we will still accept your vote, and all the other members of the 'community' like you because it's the right thing to do. He's the best candidate..

Battle Record
    3-1

Ask me about my dope ass music.
    i guess both our sigs are a bit unironic ..........
    Last edited by Nohbody; March 13th, 2020 at 05:24 PM

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

i guess both our sigs are a bit unironic ..........
    I don't think that that means what you think it means.

And you wouldn't know. If you had, in preparation for this exchange, formed an opinion about it then found out which music I was talking about, where it was, listen to it, thought it was good but couldn't say that... and then made a bad joke that doesn't mean what you thought it did.. I mean, if you had done that...

Well, you're attracted to me. Gay guy.

Battle Record
    3-1

wait. . .are you el chapo? lol

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

The fuck you wanna run this site fore lmao

i only came back to see if this shit was still "a thing"
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Quote Originally Posted by King Soule View Post
    Westbank for Lounge Mod or I don't vote.
    Now look here you no-testicle-having, soy-milk-slurping, manicure& pedicure-loving butt-horny little bitch of something far and far from that which is socially accepted as a man,

You don’t go sashaying into a TGF thread in your vegan hemp tube top and try and divert the attention to some gay nobody you blew behind a Sizzlers because he complimented your turquoise bracelets.

Fuckin’ man frencher.

Battle Record
    3-1

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

kiiiiinda wanna know how you posted that picture .. it'd help in my operations..just kinda tho.

Howsabout we truce, you agree to vote for me and in exchange you tell me how you posted that picture.

and i dont call you a trash person..anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    The fuck you wanna run this site fore lmao

i only came back to see if this shit was still "a thing"
    Yeah? Everyone in your bloodline comes back to see this thang eventually, you're not special, fuckboy.

Battle Record
    3-1

kiiiiinda wanna know how you posted that picture .. it'd help in my operations..just kinda tho.

Howsabout we truce, you agree to vote for me and in exchange you tell me how you posted that picture.

and i dont call you a trash person..anymore.
    lol . . . i still vote to delete the site

but here ya go