Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Give me my Admin spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    lol . . . i still vote to delete the site

but here ya go

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    wolah!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Oh, would you look at that? It's family friendly Goatse!

Thank you, you dirty little orphan!

There was never any vote, you goddamn parentless moron! THIS!

THIS is what this has all been about!

You have no idea the power i now wield. I have become more powerful than you can imagine is possible, i am beyond all this now.. i have become Transgingered starring Johnny Depp.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

No! What have you done?

you simple, smelly, tattered clothes orphan child, you have doomed us all.

i stopped beating meat on the street with my feet to eat to run this guys campaign...

he played us, and you kinda smell, kid. Noones gonna adopt you with that stench.

A 3 page thread on Rb....
    DamNation

Battle Record
    0-2

Well shit, do something cause we BEEN on corona lock down and this place STILL dead as fuck - get a league or something like i suggested to writing to beats etc - I'm not with that dissing shit.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

They never gave the admin spot and alas... the site is gay and not active save for homotextual love ballads.

For shame.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

This is legit funny.

Battle Record
    0-2

Everybody playing me... I learned I already didn't have friends to I really don't have any friends. To not even feeling like myself, glitching retarded, posed, forced to kiss my hands... while hit with pins and water and taps, or other body miracles like the pin to my nose extreme pain and sick shit. Feeling like some mother fucker trying to build a bear type bitch, with them bitches that refuse to let go that swear they can do it for me. You have to understand I'm the insane one so when I start handing out random shit and don't even know why that's really not so much all me. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not humiliated. But I'm not going any where until I find out how they slept me and what the fuck gave or gives them that rite. I'm assuming hypnotism with the shit my spy cam picked up. Cause I'm still in here when glitching retarded, posed, or my heart growling. To be punked as biggest loser as well kinda hurts most considering. To be in my own body, embarrassed to a flush in my face for no other reason than I feel like them too? THIS ISN'T EVEN MY MOTHER FUCKING ZONE AND IT MAKES ME SICK AND I CAN'T DRIVE EITHER. OR GET DRESSED, OR CLEAN EVERY DAY, OR... I don't know what to say for real other than I was just minding my own business, writing, and getting myself better. I don't know who was "hosting" or who refuse to let me get back up. I'm not going to live my life being forced to clap my own hands under ANY circumstance on this fucking earth. TIRED AS FUCK. I just want to be myself and can't even get that as I clap my hands again like my body some hostage. This shit isn't funny at all. Rubbing my fingers like money too. Must be nice if all you all got thru this because ain't no way in hell for me personally. As my throat just popped. I'm just like how the fuck I lose my gods to even begin with? I'm not gonna run the sorry I bothered you at all... but I'd just say I wish someone would've helped. Im fucking exhausted.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want my body back and yeah I do understand how they got it to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

What? You told everyone to back away from me again? So you can isolate or put me in "solitary" again... cause that's def what's easier for them to drive me insane another 9 fucking times.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919