User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 119

Thread: walther ppks

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: walther ppks

enoch beware I have a gun and know how to use it lol.

Battle Record
    0-2

I’m a liberal and I believe in power in the people and adhere strict to the constitution (which mentions slaves never - soldier were the only people not free) and the right to bare arms as well as the freedom this country was founded upon by the brave and wild. So what you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe if the elite theory is not cancelled by and all put into the electoral hands then we may as well just be a communism - not trick people into thinking we are a democracy - but it’s only contingent on etc

- - - Updated - - -

PS I love trump too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I’m a liberal and I believe in power in the people and adhere strict to the constitution (which mentions slaves never - soldier were the only people not free) and the right to bare arms as well as the freedom this country was founded upon by the brave and wild. So what you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe if the elite theory is not cancelled by and all put into the electoral hands then we may as well just be a communism - not trick people into thinking we are a democracy - but it’s only contingent on etc

- - - Updated - - -

PS I love trump too
    im sorry to break the news to you. . but in this day and age, if you actually support the 2nd amendment. i mean REALLY support the second amendment. . then you are not accepted by 99% of your own

you may as well be a baby hating nazi according to the modern far leftists

you should love Trump as opposed to the other candidates. he is the only person fighting for this county out of all of them
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 3rd, 2020 at 10:37 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

trump is ok but I don't agree with some of his new laws. he's entertaining and abit of a comedian.

Battle Record
    0-2

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

PS I love trump too
    i knew your whole 'too stupid to understand how to even be alive' thing was an act...
    those statements were way too legible while using semi-advanced vocabulary and sentence structure for you to have been posting some of the potatoesque retarded shit ive seen you post...

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!?!

Name:  a4d72a9ff7a155e0c12c762243e3bf17.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  9.0 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

People do realize that automatic weapons didn't exist when the 2nd Amendment was proposed and institutionalized ?

I mean.. if you actually believe that it shouldn't be amended for a current world.. then do you also believe we should own slaves and women shouldn't vote ? why is that the only law that has to exist pre-modern era ?

Bunch of dumbass people with political opinions. Trump is a moron point blank. Hillary was worse. Youtube and social media has dumbed the masses to an incredible point. I HOPE they take away assault rifles from normal citizens. The FUCK you need it for ? Because you can't box ? pussy. You can accomplish the same level of home defense with a 6-shot revolver as an AR-15. You only need ONE bullet to kill someone. But nah, you have dumbass fathers buying military grade weapons for their waterhead children to take to school and wipe out a bunch of 2nd graders. Then you have even dumber people defending or calling it a "conspiracy". Nah I hope the shit happens to you and your family. Then lets see you bandwagon jump.

BUNCH OF DUMBFHIIERMOSU MOTHER FUCKER SHIT FUCK THIS
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    People do realize that automatic weapons didn't exist when the 2nd Amendment was proposed and institutionalized ?
    Grenade launchers, swivel guns, and cannons did exist and were owned by civilians at the time the 2A was written in. so can we get access to those back?

Firearms and weapons systems were advancing at an incredibly rapid pace when the 2A was written, so to think that our founding fathers had no clue that time would bring more efficient offerings to the market is laughable . . .

also

automatic weapons are not available to the public . . some exceptions in some states but its so costly, and the process is so lengthy that literally the only people who have permits for automatic weapons are private security and commercial shooting ranges

I mean.. if you actually believe that it shouldn't be amended for a current world.. then do you also believe we should own slaves and women shouldn't vote ? why is that the only law that has to exist pre-modern era ?
    no, i dont believe slavery should exist and women should be able to vote. . YES, i do believe people should have the right to bare arms

Bunch of dumbass people with political opinions.
    this includes you

Trump is a moron point blank.
    still your president

Hillary was worse.
    something we agree on

Youtube and social media has dumbed the masses to an incredible point.
    i dont use youtube or social media. and most of the dumbing down has been from the left

I HOPE they take away assault rifles from normal citizens.
    they already have!!!! sit down and learn something before you try to talk like you know what you are saying.

The FUCK you need it for ?
    because its affordable. Its a very safe weapon system. Its very customizable for my uses and fit. And more importantly. . because my constitution says i can own it

Because you can't box ?
    i boxed long before i owned guns . .. you going to box your way out of a home invasion tough guy?

pussy.
    yes please?

You can accomplish the same level of home defense with a 6-shot revolver as an AR-15.
    so then why are you trying to make it sound like the AR-15 is any more fucking deadly????

You only need ONE bullet to kill someone.
    what if there is more then one person?

But nah, you have dumbass fathers buying military grade weapons for their waterhead children to take to school and wipe out a bunch of 2nd graders.
    i love where these arguements go. . a) these are not military grade weapons. NO fucking soldier is running through Iraq right now with a Smith & Wesson M&P15 sporter rifle popping varmint rounds at the baddies

and the second part is classic gun grabbing talking points. You would like people to think that if they are pro-gun they are pro-dead children. You stand on the graves of these dead children and bully your opinions into people when the VAST majority of gun owners are law abiding and responsible with their firearms. Yet. . just like a fascists regime would. . you want to punish the masses for the negligence of a few bad apples . . .

Then you have even dumber people defending or calling it a "conspiracy".
    lol whos defending school shootings?

Nah I hope the shit happens to you and your family.
    and there is the true piece of shit just come bursting out of you. You would wish death to someone and their family to what? prove a political point on a website????

if the day ever comes, and you and your family is threatened, i hope there is a good guy there with a gun. because you are not man enough to use your freedoms and protect your own family

Then lets see you bandwagon jump.
    all aboard

BUNCH OF DUMBFHIIERMOSU MOTHER FUCKER SHIT FUCK THIS
    this is the dumbest statement in this entire thread

snowflake\
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 6th, 2020 at 10:08 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I'm not stupid... I graduated college with a 3.65gpa... I had to study twice as hard though for all that. I just drink way too much!!!! And if I'm sick and glitching (ie. cycle or episode) I get super stupid for a couple weeks until I heal and get better.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    Grenade launchers, swivel guns, and cannons did exist and were owned by civilians at the time the 2A was written in. so can we get access to those back?

Firearms and weapons systems were advancing at an incredibly rapid pace when the 2A was written, so to think that our founding fathers had no clue that time would bring more efficient offerings to the market is laughable . . .

also

automatic weapons are not available to the public . . some exceptions in some states but its so costly, and the process is so lengthy that literally the only people who have permits for automatic weapons are private security and commercial shooting ranges

no, i dont believe slavery should exist and women should be able to vote. . YES, i do believe people should have the right to bare arms

this includes you

still your president

something we agree on

i dont use youtube or social media. and most of the dumbing down has been from the left

they already have!!!! sit down and learn something before you try to talk like you know what you are saying.

because its affordable. Its a very safe weapon system. Its very customizable for my uses and fit. And more importantly. . because my constitution says i can own it

i boxed long before i owned guns . .. you going to box your way out of a home invasion tough guy?

yes please?

so then why are you trying to make it sound like the AR-15 is any more fucking deadly????

what if there is more then one person?

i love where these arguements go. . a) these are not military grade weapons. NO fucking soldier is running through Iraq right now with a Smith & Wesson M&P15 sporter rifle popping varmint rounds at the baddies

and the second part is classic gun grabbing talking points. You would like people to think that if they are pro-gun they are pro-dead children. You stand on the graves of these dead children and bully your opinions into people when the VAST majority of gun owners are law abiding and responsible with their firearms. Yet. . just like a fascists regime would. . you want to punish the masses for the negligence of a few bad apples . . .

lol whos defending school shootings?

and there is the true piece of shit just come bursting out of you. You would wish death to someone and their family to what? prove a political point on a website????

if the day ever comes, and you and your family is threatened, i hope there is a good guy there with a gun. because you are not man enough to use your freedoms and protect your own family

all aboard

this is the dumbest statement in this entire thread

snowflake\
    the 2nd amendment was ratified in 1791. grenade launchers were invented in the 1950s. i stopped reading what you had to say at that point tbh. come back with real facts and ill take you serious. and yes all that information is obtained with a simple google search. if you're -that- far off based in the FIRST sentence... well.. good day
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    3-1

the 2nd amendment was ratified in 1791. grenade launchers were invented in the 1950s. i stopped reading what you had to say at that point tbh. come back with real facts and ill take you serious. and yes all that information is obtained with a simple google search. if you're -that- far off based in the FIRST sentence... well.. good day
    Grenades first came into widespread military use in Europe in the 16th century. The first grenades were hollow iron balls filled with gunpowder and ignited by a slow burning fuse rolled in dampened gunpowder and dried and launched with slings. . .

...a multi-springed (24) bomb-thrower of erratic tendencies which first saw service in 1915. The weapon, which was based on a Roman stone-throwing engine, was silent and relatively accurate up to a range of about 240 yards. It was much mistrusted by its operators as it was not unknown for mis-directed bombs to rebound from the thrower's own trench parapet.

now stop acting like you know shit

your too intellectually unequipped to win a gun debate
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 7th, 2020 at 02:07 PM

Battle Record
    3-2

did your retarded ass just quote something that says 1915 and acted like you one upped me ?

fuck you're stupid. dont quote me anymore. you're arguing guns with someone who is ex-military and actually served while your fat neckbeard ass sat here googling facts that you can't even read.

fuck outta here.
    WordPerfect

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I have a walther p39 eagle stamp.

It's the same firearm with twice the barrel chambered in 9x19 parabellum.

It is a very manageable defense sidearm, the bullets are subsonic and have this really interesting effect wherein if you shoot say 30 m in some cases you can hear the shot and then the bullet hit the target

Battle Record
    3-1

did your retarded ass just quote something that says 1915 and acted like you one upped me ?

fuck you're stupid. dont quote me anymore. you're arguing guns with someone who is ex-military and actually served while your fat neckbeard ass sat here googling facts that you can't even read.

fuck outta here.
    the point was to show grenades been around all through history since you dont know shit

how are you military and you think automatic weapons are available to the public? they dont teach you shit about guns in the military? what branch was you in?

Special Needs Forces?
    Last edited by Nohbody; January 7th, 2020 at 06:43 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

I'll bet you 100 on cash app that you can't find the word SLAVE or 3/4ths a man or ANY MAN NOT FREE OTHER THEN SOLDIERS in the entire constitution. Bet?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-1

I'll bet you 100 on cash app that you can't find the word SLAVE or 3/4ths a man or ANY MAN NOT FREE OTHER THEN SOLDIERS in the entire constitution. Bet?
    it dont need to say the word slave in it . . .

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    When slaves were brought to the country, they were given citizenship . . . this amendment blanketed every American Citizen

also, America is the only country where if you are born here, you are automatically an American citizen