User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diasick

5 83.33%
  • Sinacog

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Diasick vs Sinacog - Diasick wins

Stranger

Diasick vs Sinacog - Diasick wins

house rules
    due by monday
    @Sinacog

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Diasick vs Sinacog

The battle is 12 lines, lol.

I have lavish puns! Your white, and your name is Diasick? For trying to be orange, I'll leave you a vegetable like the carrot! This is Bugs Bunny vs. Daffy Duck!
    I have lavish puns, and I'll laugh at sons! You need to elevate, press the panic button! This 'star will end dia' like the Spanish Sun!
    I'm a christian, cleverest of souls! My holy ghost will kill you, then I'm severing your ghost!
    I'm clever with the prose! Ironic I made hell freeze over, and 'put sick underground' like the devil had a cold!
    This stork is history! I'm a dope rapper, that 'eat's mc's' but I don't want you! I'd rather have pork and pizza please!
    My form's submissive please, I'll put a fork in this emcee, when I put 'cheesecake in a box' like New York Delivery!
    I'll swing with a left hook, then swing with a big right! This is Dr. Seuss vs. Soulja Boy - you'll never have sick rhymes!
    You're not even healthy, and I'll kill you with sick lines! My sick spits will 'give this fat kid the swine flu' then I'll put 'Sick in the Air' - you'll be better than me - when pigs fly!
    I have season quotes, you think you're the best - with measly notes! I have magic swords and SpELLs, I'm Harry Potter and your Weasly, yo!
    I'll put you in a cobra clutch with appeasing chokes! Please, my 'BAHS' (BARS) will have you screaming 'MAH' (MOM) when I sing! This sheep will kill this kid for trying to be THE GOAT!
    I'm slicing metal, rhyming SETO! You're a puppet, man - like Getpetto!
    My rhyming's settled! Jesus Christ walked on water, you swim in the pool with your shirt on - I walk on fire like the devil!

Stranger

Re: Diasick vs Sinacog

Them stretched lines about to sinacog to a grave yard, now we can easily see his rank.
    This battle is 12 lines? but ur about to go overboard like you made ur bars walk the plank.
    Pick a name and stick with it, the way you site hop, I can already tell you lack loyalty.
    You'll never beat me, how are you sick with it? when u type like every faggot on rap royalty.
    I'm getting tired of seeing his battles, you must be on bath salts if you think this dude is ill.
    In war if we put all the faggots like him on the front lines, we're using them as a human shield.
    it's a sin being whack, so you should be locked up, and don't ever think about leaving ya cage.
    This's an exorcism, it's like I'm about to remove sin from my house without bringing the sage .
    Gunplay from this pussy would be hilarious, I'm dying at the thought, this guy could soon load up.
    His style cramped like a charlie horse, shit looks like Shaquille O Neal if he tried to do yoga.
    I'll put this sinner in the dirt, now residing inside the only box where he can't repent to Satan.
    To say he's longwinded is an understatement, because two lines from this noob is a dissertation.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Diasick vs Sinacog - OPEN FOR VOTES

First dude came with a decent flow but that shit was all mashed together...no real punches hit..a few attempt like deveil line but nothing that connected... Dia had a mild verse. But threw consistent light jabs..so 4 that he gets the W... Vote dia

Stranger

bump its been almost a year lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Best Lines:
    I'll put you in a cobra clutch with appeasing chokes! Please, my 'BAHS' (BARS) will have you screaming 'MAH' (MOM) when I sing! This sheep will kill this kid for trying to be THE GOAT!
    - with kid being a baby goat and goat an acronym for greatest of all time, clever/complex/diverse, a very decent bar.
    vs.
    Pick a name and stick with it, the way you site hop, I can already tell you lack loyalty.
    You'll never beat me, how are you sick with it? when u type like every faggot on rap royalty.
    - this bar connected best in my opinion and the reference to rap royalty was funny.

I read both carefully and overall Vote: Echelon..... I would like to see both level up.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Stranger u can probably banned him for this.. aint he Noah... voting for himself

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

star will end dia' like the Spanish Sun - could've been hard if it was sunset but the Spanish sun starts the dia, so decent idea but wording was off + rhymed sons with suns

Set ups were funny, I don't know if it was intended to be - "My forms submissive" some big reaches tho, put sick in the air/ swine flu / when pigs fly, too much going on for a decent punch

Gave it diasick for having a verse that wasn't forced multis & schemes, like a person would actually speak. I don't know what rap royalty is but I get the shit about the structure of the verse, it's robotic, plus the two reasons that particular structure exists are from 1. freestylers having a punch in mind and needing a quick set up, and 2.To follow on from the previous rhyme scheme for a better flow and as a connector so you don't forget your shit when performing, which doesn't really apply here other than for better flow but wasn't used for that either. The dissertation line is facts, punches could've been a bit more creative eg the walk the plank / overboard line

Vote Diasick but sinacog gets a point for putting sick in the air a year before the covid outbreak

2nd post came a little stronger, initially was voting TIE, but if I had to pick, 2nd poster had a slight edge.