User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: Ski Mask Kamikaze **FREEVERSE**

Dude, this guy literally copied and pasted Flag's comment^ LOLOLOL. Thats troll level 1000, especially since its his only post on here.

As far as the song goes, I was doing my white man wiggle on the couch the whole time. Obviously flow and cadence on point the whole time, i remember really liking this a couple years ago when you posted it. Do you hate writing hooks? Or just love 1:30 min freeverses? haha. Dont get me wrong, fucking dope as shit. But I wonder why you didnt just split the verse into two and break it up with a few catchy hooks, all of a sudden you have a complete song instead of a million short freeverses. Hope you're well brother. If you're still recording I've got a couple tracks i think you'd be money on if you wanna finish up a full song

EDIT: If you reply here I probably wont see it for another 2 years, I just stopped by to see what my old stupid battle record was and if i still remembered my password lol.
    Last edited by Mr. Write; August 6th, 2021 at 01:30 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Write View Post
    Dude, this guy literally copied and pasted Flag's comment^ LOLOLOL. Thats troll level 1000, especially since its his only post on here.

As far as the song goes, I was doing my white man wiggle on the couch the whole time. Obviously flow and cadence on point the whole time, i remember really liking this a couple years ago when you posted it. Do you hate writing hooks? Or just love 1:30 min freeverses? haha. Dont get me wrong, fucking dope as shit. But I wonder why you didnt just split the verse into two and break it up with a few catchy hooks, all of a sudden you have a complete song instead of a million short freeverses. Hope you're well brother. If you're still recording I've got a couple tracks i think you'd be money on if you wanna finish up a full song

EDIT: If you reply here I probably wont see it for another 2 years, I just stopped by to see what my old stupid battle record was and if i still remembered my password lol.

Lol. I don't know how I didn't notice that. But anyways, thanks for the critique! I'm taking a little break from recording (Haven't really had time, nor a place to record music for a year or two) but shit man, it's good to see one of the old vets on this site, for once! This site been dead as fuck, I only come here as refuge from your typical channels of social media (FB, Insta, etc). I'll check you on there, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

You've Earned a Custom Title! schizmatic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    112-10
    Awards 100+ Wins

Love the bird/elephant horn. I got nothing else for you.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Beat comes in hot. You're a lot better than the last time I heard you! Smooth drop for sure. I see it's a couple years old but this is fire. knocks pretty hard. Dug the flow most definitely. Some sweet bars in there. Just bumped again. The dogs line, stop signs, scorpion.. felt like you were mad comfortable on this beat. Definitely gotta bump more of your stuff and catch up. Hope you been well bro!!