User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinacog

0 0%
  • GrimmReaperZ

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Sinacog vs. GrimmreaperZ (GrimmreaperZ wins via KO)

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Sinacog vs. GrimmreaperZ (GrimmreaperZ wins via KO)

12 lines due in 72 hours..let's have at it!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Sinacog vs. GrimmreaperZ

....smh... so to be clear

6 bars due ...by sat the 19th ...by midnight..usual rules

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

I'm blaring wit'! I share a gift! Blaring kid, that'll snare your drift!~
    Prepare to shift! I'll 'crucify Grimm on the boards' like a heretic!

I'm fulfilling your end! You're 'green with envy' like the concealment of zen!
    I'm the thrill for your end! I'll have this kid 'reaping what he sows' like Diasick killing a thread!!~ (think!)

I have pro tools for your beat bub! I'm vocal with elite snubs!
    Loco with the heat grub! If 'Z fighter in the air' we're talking Goku and Vegeta!~

I harbor a demon! I'm a Lemarchand with the star cross of Jesus!
    Embarking with reason! You're marked as a heathen, you're the worm in the Garden of Eden!~

I fulfill my wealth! I have water and grass to conceal my health!
    I'm thrill in stealth! And when it comes to rap, you'll 'hang it up' when you kill yourself!~

You're a pot head! And I got water, and I got bread!
    I shot lead! I'll make you lose so much 'oxygen so fast' you're gonna' think you're in space - not dead!~

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

you're a joke here..

Clowned by Hall of famers and bums alike, so u reaching my prime...never!
    I mean ...the nerds mock you, we even hear the awkward laugh...Kawhi Leonard

more than a few berate you, laser scope infrared on ya dome, due to breakthrough
    Go at ya temple...left Sinacog with a dot on the head, u wont know WHO to pray to

I been to your town, and saw no proof of any grit in your past
    just a bunch of pussies shakin', all I ever saw in Sin city was ass

bitch, ya girl love my diamonds, her taking flicks led to giving Bop on the spot
    made her come home wit me, even before the cam could drop on the Roc

ya moms sobbin' by ya coffin, though all is hopeless for this faggot ressurectin'
    only way the bitch goin' bring sins up in this box, is with a catholic confession

..whats impressing Grimm, is me stooping to ya level wont hold reference when...
    I gave u 6 bars of of death, and my prides the only reason u wont get a 7Th, sin

Stranger

Re: Sinacog vs. GrimmreaperZ - OPEN FOR VOTES

sinacock
    I'm blaring wit'! I share a gift! Blaring kid, that'll snare your drift!~
    this is just a wall of multies, they aren't even good multies.

I'm fulfilling your end! You're 'green with envy' like the concealment of zen!
    I'm the thrill for your end! I'll have this kid 'reaping what he sows' like Diasick killing a thread!!~ (think!)
    this is a miss.

Loco with the heat grub! If 'Z fighter in the air' we're talking Goku and Vegeta!~
    this was cool, no need for the extra shit. to much self hype not enough punches

I harbor a demon! I'm a Lemarchand with the star cross of Jesus!
    Embarking with reason! You're marked as a heathen, you're the worm in the Garden of Eden!~
    focus more on punches, than multies.

I'm thrill in stealth! And when it comes to rap, you'll 'hang it up' when you kill yourself!~
    this is light here, more multie shit.

You're a pot head! And I got water, and I got bread!
    I shot lead! I'll make you lose so much 'oxygen so fast' you're gonna' think you're in space - not dead!~
    not a good look, limit the number you say I in a bar.

You need a lot of work, the style is way to long, and needs to be cut in half by a lot, is this aj the menace? any way, you focus way to much on multies, and not enough on punches, and the multies aint even that great

vs

grimzreaper

I swear to god I heard a bar like this before.

more than a few berate you, laser scope infrared on ya dome, due to breakthrough
    Go at ya temple...left Sinacog with a dot on the head, u wont know WHO to pray to
    this was okay, no real punch though.

I been to your town, and saw no proof of any grit in your past
    just a bunch of pussies shakin', all I ever saw in Sin city was ass
    point for sin city, everything else was light.

bitch, ya girl love my diamonds, her taking flicks led to giving Bop on the spot
    made her come home wit me, even before the cam could drop on the Roc
    not feeling this shit.

ya moms sobbin' by ya coffin, though all is hopeless for this faggot ressurectin'
    only way the bitch goin' bring sins up in this box, is with a catholic confession
    This is light, all in the box bars are played.

..whats impressing Grimm, is me stooping to ya level wont hold reference when...
    I gave u 6 bars of of death, and my prides the only reason u wont get a 7Th, sin
    I liked the 7th sin bit, not sure about everything else, its okay.

I liked that you shorten up your style, no need for the extra formatting like italisizing and shit, and all the extra punctuation characters, the bar could be a lot shorter without all that, anyway... I'm giving grimmz the win just because there was some shit I liked in his verse, I can't say the same about sinacog's verse.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Sinacog: I'm blaring wit'! I share a gift! Blaring kid, that'll snare your drift!~
    vs.
    GrimmreaperZ: Clowned by Hall of famers and bums alike, so u reaching my prime...never!
    Both connected Sinacog references crucifying Grimm vs. Grimmreaper which had a much better setup but was more passive aggressive. Alone I would have to say Sinacog to best line.

Overall Vote: Grimmreaper… Sinacog's rhyme was riddled with fillers and wasted setups where Grimm included more punches per line which connected more often.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

vs

v/grim stronger.. more damage

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Grim wins via KO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut