User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Bad Moves"

Battle Record
    11-5

Cool Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Bad Moves"

"Bad Moves"

Crazy Beats. Real Words. Bad Moves.

Written, Composed, Recorded, and Engineered by Chad 'L.E' McGhie.
    Video Shot/Edited by AMP Visuals

Artwork/Management: DeeZ The Manager
    Advertiser: NightMara

ALBUM Featuring: Beats By Julius, Illusion, Jason's Lyric fka J-Stringzz, Aye1ne, and Brothers Grim

Everest Ingenuity 2018

#Real #Genuine #Diverse #Lyrics #Words #Language #English #Bars #Beats #Drums #Bass #Melody #Fun #Thought #Dance #Canada #Canadian #Author #Rapper #Producer #Dad #AMP #Visuals #AMPVISUALS #Lit #Deezthemanager

https://www.chadlemcghie.com/

YOUTUBE:

https://www.youtube.com/chadlemcghie

SPOTIFY:

https://open.spotify.com/album/7hMJ9...Q7y7IaojI2_8MQ

APPLE:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bad-moves/1443583812

SOUNDCLOUD:

https://soundcloud.com/chadlemcghie

SPONSORS:

Craft Resin Co.

VIDEO EXTRAS:

Zak "Noodo" Delyster

FEEDBACK LINKS:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ELLA-NEW-TRACK
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...E-O-Wat-I-Does

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Bad Moves"

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

there goes my fucking dude @L.E. with another banger. Track was dope really dug the hook. The second verse was heat. You always have good presence in your videos man. the quality was dope also. You already know im a big fan.
    [url]https:

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Cool ass track, L.E. Your videos are really crisp, do you mind if I ask how much it cost to shoot the last two videos you posted here? Or in general, on average? Chorus is cool and catchy, and the beat got a nice symphony vibe to it. Lyrics were on point, and the visuals meshed with the overall theme of the track, well. Another cool joint, L.E - keep it up!

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    there goes my fucking dude @L.E. with another banger. Track was dope really dug the hook. The second verse was heat. You always have good presence in your videos man. the quality was dope also. You already know im a big fan.
    Man, thank you so much Joe. I was humbled to log back on and see your feedback. Thank you VERY much, and I am glad you dig the song. I will never stop working as crazy as this life gets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Cool ass track, L.E. Your videos are really crisp, do you mind if I ask how much it cost to shoot the last two videos you posted here? Or in general, on average? Chorus is cool and catchy, and the beat got a nice symphony vibe to it. Lyrics were on point, and the visuals meshed with the overall theme of the track, well. Another cool joint, L.E - keep it up!
    I've spent a few thousand dollars on videos - in between travel and paying for all the filming and editing, days working on the filming, it racks up lol. I have a good friend who I invest in, so it works out well. Marketing the videos is just as hard though. 'Bad Moves' as an album was more about having fun and being diverse. Glad you dig the song man! I feel we gotta get on a track one of these days. Your last song was too fire as well.

Thank you both for humbling me with awesome feedback. I still can't resist logging on to these forums every once in a while, and you guys certainly make it worth it.

Social Media:

Feeling this!

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by heidigross View Post
    Feeling this!
    Thank you so much!

Social Media: