User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sin of darkness

5 100.00%
  • Grimmreaperz

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: SIN of Darkness vs. GrimmZReaper - FEED

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

SIN of Darkness vs. GrimmZReaper - FEED

12 lines..

winner wins the match..know what i'm saying..this is a battle..to finnese things in language and superstition. lets go wit the skills..okay.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: SIN of Darkness vs. GrimmZReaper

You're gonna' die 'high as shit' like smoking coke in court! You will 'never see the light prosper' like a death note retort~!
    My left quotes will cork! Send dope support! You'll see this 'life coming to a end above the clouds' like abortions for storks~!
    It's like your burned and blinded by hell's flame, you'll never see the light! You couldn't see 'Anzel the Angel' in a gleaming night~!
    My left blade will seize your life! 'Grimm will fall to divinity' like The Reaper falling to Jesus Christ~!
    I sing and sung! My gleam's above! You couldn't 'reach for the stars dreaming' if you dreamed above~!
    With your hands, you're never seeing love! Stop salivating, I'll 'end your throat with a blade' when this serpent talks in tongues~!
    Even if you sailor moon, you'll never be forming crews! You just 'don't fit with bars' like dinosaurs in zoo's~!
    My lightning form will ruse! You're greener than environs, envious and mad; you couldn't 'make a girl wet' in the early morning dew~!
    I'm a rapping kid! With classic spits! Who can't 'write or spit' 'cough' 'cough' 'YOU'; couldn't spit sick with asthma drips~!
    I'm a pianist! That will slash this kid! You're so weak, you're the type to still 'throw punches' as a pacifist~!
    My dollar has signs! I spit 'wack raps' when I rock with a rhyme~!
    You're name couldn't 'ring bells' if you talked with a chime! Please, 'you couldn't these fly kicks hovering over you' if we fought for a line~!

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

You're gonna' die 'high as shit' like smoking coke in court! You will 'never see the light prosper' like a death note retort~!
    My left quotes will cork! Send dope support! You'll see this 'life coming to a end above the clouds' like abortions for storks~!
    It's like your burned and blinded by hell's flame, you'll never see the light! You couldn't see 'Anzel the Angel' in a gleaming night~!
    My left blade will seize your life! 'Grimm will fall to divinity' like The Reaper falling to Jesus Christ~!
    I sing and sung! My gleam's above! You couldn't 'reach for the stars dreaming' if you dreamed above~!
    With your hands, you're never seeing love! Stop salivating, I'll 'end your throat with a blade' when this serpent talks in tongues~!
    Even if you sailor moon, you'll never be forming crews! You just 'don't fit with bars' like dinosaurs in zoo's~!
    My lightning form will ruse! You're greener than environs, envious and mad; you couldn't 'make a girl wet' in the early morning dew~!
    I'm a rapping kid! With classic spits! Who can't 'write or spit' 'cough' 'cough' 'YOU'; couldn't spit sick with asthma drips~!
    I'm a pianist! That will slash this kid! You're so weak, you're the type to still 'throw punches' as a pacifist~!
    Your name couldn't 'ring bells' if you talked with a chime! Please, 'you couldn't touch these fly kicks hovering over you' if we fought for a line~!

- - - Updated - - -

.................................................. ..............................

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

[QUOTE=SIN of Darkness;8909202]
    Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    [CENTER]You're gonna' die 'high as shit' like smoking coke in court! You will 'never see the light prosper' like a death note retort~!
    You're name couldn't 'ring bells' if you talked with a chime! Please, 'you couldn't these fly kicks hovering over you' if we fought for a line~!

- - - Updated - - -

.................................................. ..............................
    Which verse do you want? Answer me here and I’ll clean it up.. next time PM a mod

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Quote Originally Posted by SIN of Darkness View Post
    12 lines..

winner wins the match..know what i'm saying..this is a battle..to finnese things in language and superstition. lets go wit the skills..okay.
    yeah... i'll post by the weekend.... let spree clean this,.,..feel free to edit ya verse all the way up to the weekend... I haven't read it ( scouts honor)

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Yes, the verse in quotes is the one; let's have at it. Thanks.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Battle Record
    86-54

Sin wins Open for feed