User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: FALLCANO MAG

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FALLCANO MAG

Just remembe..

WInner gets a #1 Contender for FL Belt
    Top of the FL Ranks
    Accomp

Runner Up Gets an Auto Contenders match!

Point system will be up soon

Just get your votes in and Reporst the Votes to the Voting Link thread.

Good Luck Yall

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Re: FALLCANO MAG(Coming tomorrow)

Battler Profiles & Predictions

Sobe vs. MV

Sobe

Sobe is a true RB vet, first registering in 2005. He's accomplished a lot here during his time, including past wins in the Strike a Pose league and a former 1-2 Punch HW Champion. Sobe also has some wins in the FL and LLL this year, and just recently pulled off an upset win in the 1-2 Punch this against Blue Bayou. He seems eager to get back into the battling game, and this seems like a good Tourney to get started with.

Accomplishments
    Battle Record: 41-17
    1-2 Punch HW Champion

MV

My dawg M-V, recently going by the name M-Vario I believe, has been a staple to RB since 2010. That's 8 years ago, crazy. But MV has proven himself against some top battlers this year, making it to a 1-2 Punch Champ Match, and beating Barcotic a week ago in the 1-2 Punch league. He's champed things in the past and looks to keep it going w/ the Fallcano tourney.

Accomplishments
    Battle Record:58-20
    FL Champion
    1-2 Punch of the Season

-----------------------

Round 1: MV vs Sobe
    Prediction to win: MV: 70/30

-------------------------------------------

Grimm vs Authentic

GrimmReaperZ

Another 1-2 and LLL regular. Grimm was in the 1-2 Champ Match last week and currently holds a 1-1 Record in the LLL. I'll be the first to admit, his bars be flying over my head more than anyones, and even after he explains them I'm 50% lost. But I will do my best during the tournament fam. My dawg didn't get to a 1-2 Punch Champ match for no reason, cuz he's been steadily improving ever since he's been to RB. Hopefully we meet here cuz I'm 2-0 against my mans in the 1-2 and it would be nice to get a full 10 line battle in. He's been around a while and has probably champed a lot of shit on other sites, but I will reflect his accomps from what I've seen from him here on RB. Good luck homie.

Accomplishments
    1-2 Punch Champ Match

Authentic

Authentic is cool but his battling def needs a step up. He'd have more relevant and cool bars/wordplays if this were 2006 but my mans needs to get with the times. He has a decent battle record overall, but has been slacking a bit where it counts, mainly in the LLL and 1-2 Punch league where his records are 2-6 and 0-3 respectively. He battles Grimm in the first round, should be a good one. Good luck Authentic aka Jason Voorhees aka Core Vet.

Accomplishments
    Battle Record: 35-28
    Front Lines Champion

--------------------------

Round 1: Grimm vs Authentic
    Prediction to win: Grimm 80/20

------------------------------------------------

High and Drunk vs Bash

High and Drunk

High and Drunk is cool people, his battle record may not prove it but I think his bars are humorous and he brings a newer style to RB. HD's bars may come off as a lil simple at times but I always like reading his drops. He's elevating w/ every battle and even tho he has a tough matchup against Bash this week, I think it was one of his better verses. I believe if we give it time then HD will be a good battler all around, just needs to develop to the style that Rapbattles is looking for.

Accomplishments
    Submitting so many pics for a Mag that it exceeded the vBulletin Threshold

Bash

The homie BashEmUp. He's been everywhere battling lately, including the NBL, NC Alias Tourney, LLL, 1-2, and in Front Lines. You can tell dude is always ready to battle. He comes w/ some releveant and fresh bars every week as well as some dope gun bars. He's made it to contenders and champ matches about 3 times in each of our RB Leagues this season but never quite doing enough to take the title. This could be an FL Tourney that could come down to me and him in the finals, but the road getting there will be tough w/ veterans like Sobe and Networth joining in.

Accomplishments
    Battle Record: 57-34
    Golden Glove Cypher
    Front Lines Champion
    Front Lines Tag Champion

----------------------------------------------------

Not going to predict this battle because it is open for votes, currently with Bash leading 2-0
    Please vote young bloods

-----------------------------------------------

Networh vs Bahriman

Havent seen much from both heads lately, but Networth is an RB vet who's champed a few things in his day, sorry for NSing our FL battle but I just wasn't feeling like writing. U can take that NS dub. I saw a couple Bahriman verses and even had him beating Sobe in an FL battle about a month ago. Im going with a tossup here, considering Bahriman is dropping some decent relevant stuff and Networth is coming back from a long hiatus, but still knows how to bring it being a former FL Champion himself.

Networth accomps
    Battle Record: 54-35
    Front Lines Champion
    50+ Wins

Bahriman accomps
    I voted for him once in a battle vs Sobe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction: Toss up 50/50

------------------------------------

Jit vs Sinning

I never try to say much about my own battle but Sinning is new and looking to make a name for himself w/ this RB tourney, good luck fam. Open for votes now yall.

Btw are you Dagel?

-----------------------------------------------------

Battle Record
    58-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

@Jit i see you been researching behind the scenes bro good shit. and thanks for drop a pretty informative mag. we got Joe aka Young Fox News and now Jit AKA Young Investigative Reporter out this bitch lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fire mag.

I got Dagel wining it all.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FALLCANO MAG

dope shit @Jit thanks man.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

I like this..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Ok but where’s my battle. It’s ok

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

This is so sexy I would wave my dick at it

Battle Record
    8-5

nice mag man. appreciate your words

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

SO there is going to be a 3-way final?

What the fuck.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    SO there is going to be a 3-way final?

What the fuck.
    That’s life

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ill vote 9n these in a bit
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

SMH.. You're obviously not good at math.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    SMH.. You're obviously not good at math.
    Why? Because I don’t care if there’s a 3way battle?

Battle Record
    86-54

“Waahhhh you aren’t good at math wahhhh”