Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mixtape Cover

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Mixtape Cover

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

Re: Mixtape Cover

First thing i have to say is that parental advisory logo is throwing the whole thing off for me. Not sure if i can post links in here but i have one for a hq png that advise using in any future work. http://www.stickpng.com/img/miscella...plicit-content i hope it helps, just invert it for what you are going for here.

With that out the way, i really love the colours. I would like to see a little more of whats going on behind the train. Maybe by a closer cut of the train itself i.e the building we see on the left. I think the concept was there and with a little better execution you could have pulled it off. Like the incorporation of the (7). I'm thinking that maybe its the font itself that needs some personality.

Battle Record
    55-6

Re: Mixtape Cover

everything is dope

besides the parental advisory logo , looks choppy and just copy and pasted there. other then that i like it