User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Networth

0 0%
  • Bomb Bard

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: FL Champ Match:Networth Vs Bomb Bard[Bomb Wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FL Champ Match:Networth Vs Bomb Bard[Bomb Wins]

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pswpt6tgl7.png

10-20 lines
    House rules
    Check in due Sunday OCT 1st 11:59 PM EST
    Verses due 11:59 PM Friday OCT 6th EST
    EXTENSION MUST BE AGREED UPON FAILURE TO CHECK = DQ

@Networth @Bomb Bard

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: FL Champ Match:Networth Vs Bomb Bard

Check

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Check

Battle Record
    25-16

Ext please

Battle Record
    64-45

Ext granted but this ain't due til Sunday right @kill Spree ?? I know the dates are wrong, but the days are right, right??

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    Ext granted but this ain't due til Sunday right @kill Spree ?? I know the dates are wrong, but the days are right, right??
    Correct

Battle Record
    64-45

So yea,

B you shouldn't be here, so don't look in my direction on ya way pass
    Swear If this fugazi bound to see me staring down some sights at his fake ass!
    Claimin he get young girls, that's not a plus you Pedo stop perpetratin
    The type to tourniquet into a victim, he need to stop that fuk shit from circulatin!
    U not a contender, so when I saw them weak verses I ain't say bad shit
    But u got Monolith, yet couldn't appear a pillar of rap even when gave THAT gift!
    You technically Been a bitch to me tho, it's foul they let you compete hoe
    Since my first title defenses on the line, you should change yours to Free Throw!
    I don't know what you Key4, I think you just do it but levels ain't the same
    He keep runnin from me in mid Nike's, NBa leave w/way more than ankle sprains!
    I drop Bombs every battle, but good votes aren't apparent to say the least
    N the last will end w/only a Bloomin AK on ya side, as if u'd actually raise a piece!

Peace.

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    25-16

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Networth don't vote on any of my battles and I won't vote on yours. You're a wack piece of shit. Your opinions and feedback therefore are invalidated because you have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. You are a fucking blight. I know you're excited about getting a medal for champing Frontlines but you shouldn't be. You are garbage tier. A pathetic, untalented asshat who has forever stained Frontlines by champing it. Fuck you.

Ur wackness'll neva make change! Nothin bout ur hype is singin
    We all know U wanna see a Dead Broke, but U can't pass that type of Life U living
    U lame & Bitch! Beat me based off laziness...But I drop nerds
    Wack faggot... Me N/S'ing twice the only time in ur life U Won over a Bomb Verse
    U lack wit, creativity ... FGT'll never learn to fight
    Ironic U Beat A Basic.. cos that's how we describe every verse YOU write
    Win Column has no real-estate... money on the field is a bad joke
    Kid can't even afford Alonso I'll knock him out quicker than a Hit on Flacco
    U W/Clipz is laughable...Jus like the skill of this wack fag
    I'll put ur chin up into ur skull in a flash like the Filter in snap chat
    Building decent bars U struggle... I'll leave U leaking u fuck bitch
    Idc what the concepts U Typar...cos bottom tiers a label U'll always be stuck with
    Last edited by Spree; October 31st, 2017 at 02:44 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: FL Champ Match:Networth Vs Bomb Bard[Open For Votes]

networth

fugazi supposed to be wordplay? if it was it didn't work. other than that u made the correlation of fake and fugazi (which fugazi is italian for fake so there is no depth to it) bad punch
    The type to tourniquet into a victim, he need to stop that fuk shit from circulatin!
    ket does not sound like kid, this is a reach
    But u got Monolith, yet couldn't appear a pillar of rap even when gave THAT gift!
    nah it needs more substance to be effective
    Since my first title defenses on the line, you should change yours to Free Throw!
    your putting all these words together that correlate but there's nothing to make them sting. they're just not harsh at all
    nah man
    N the last will end w/only a Bloomin AK on ya side, as if u'd actually raise a piece!
    not a fan

vs

bomb bard

We all know U wanna see a Dead Broke, but U can't pass that type of Life U living
    so ur basically saying he has a good healthy life and has money. i cant count this as disrespectful
    Wack faggot... Me N/S'ing twice the only time in ur life U Won over a Bomb Verse
    not feelin this
    weak
    reach
    this was okkk
    Idc what the concepts U Typar...cos bottom tiers a label U'll always be stuck with
    this was actually good. I used to build houses so i get the way u used typar and tied it in with bottom tier. lotb

networth needs to up his game. bomb bard started off bad but snuck a couple hits in in the last two bars.

v/bomb bard

Battle Record
    86-54

1-0 bomb upping for votes RB!

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

close battle. some good hits and some that could of stung with better verbage but im going to rock with the one who dropped harder personals and had a more clever overall verse. good shitt to both tho.

v. bomb

Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards FL Champion

---NICE CONNECTIONS OK OPENER, TOURNIQUET IS EHH, MONOLITH WASNT MUCH A STINGER
    ---I LIKED FREETHROW, NBA WAS WACK, DIDNT LIKE CLOSER

VS

---OPENER WAS NICE, NOT FEELING 2ND BAR, PREDICTABLE 3RD BAR
    ---DIDNT LIKE ALONSO BAR AS A WHOLE, SNAPCHAT WAS EHHH, SAME W/ CLOSER

V/BB... BATTLE WAS CLOSE. GIVING HIM THE EDGE BECAUSE EXECUTION WAS HARSHER IMO

Battle Record
    86-54

More votes

Battle Record
    86-54

Bomb Bard is new champ
    Battle closed