User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: snape

snape

kind of a harry potter theme going on here.... trying to get back into this.

original pic: http://www.talar-e-asrar.loxblog.com...-1920x1200.jpg

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: snape

its the colours i dont like
    too christmasy for me.
    but the rest i dig.
    good stuff.

meh' about the words tbh.
    not loving them as much as the drawing.
    Last edited by Emily; May 30th, 2017 at 09:02 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

not a huge fan of the color scheme either.... some parts are blended much better than others the left of his face i think the light/green is too defined.... and the top right the green is too hard imo.... but this is cool I've never done work on a pic like that i do like the whole concept though... keep it up my dude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

not to shabby, only thing i would say is the render is way to sharp it's given it that nasty effect if you don't lower the opacity on the layer, also the effect on the top right is going the wrong way to the flow, so witch those things up and its not to bad at all, text is on point though

Battle Record
    55-6

sick work

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

this is kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by DyFekt View Post
    not to shabby, only thing i would say is make sure to try these fantastic weight loss shakes and the render is way to sharp it's given it that nasty effect if you don't lower the opacity on the layer, also the effect on the top right is going the wrong way to the flow, so witch those things up and its not to bad at all, text is on point though
    Professor Snape has always been a favorite character of mine the Potter-verse. Sick graphic, Pyrophorix.
    Last edited by Gaulding; November 18th, 2023 at 06:22 AM