User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ...:::SS SEASON 16 ELIMINATION FINALS:::... ***Now accepting Sign Ups***

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

...:::SS SEASON 16 ELIMINATION FINALS:::... ***Now accepting Sign Ups***

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As many of you are aware the regular season of Sacred Scriptures has been suspended.

Instead of leaving the season incomplete, im going to make this season easier and faster then ever to achieve an SS Season Championship.

We are pushing this directly into finals in an elimination bracket style tournament. Signups will open today, and I will leave them up until Saturday the 17th 12:00am EA.

I will also be sending out invitations, so if you happen to get one but have already signed in, ignore the invitation.

Rules and regulations will be posted in each individual battle thread.

Things to know up front -

* Match ups will be at random drawn from a hat. Since there was only 2 weeks and only 2 battles occurred during that time, i see no point in giving anyone seeds.

* there will be no extensions. Every person will get the same amount of time to write.

* no shows are an automatic DQ from the elimination tournament. Strictly enforced. . if you think you wont make it to all the battles on time, i highly encourage you not to even sign up

* topic assignments will be provided by me, there will only be one topic to write to aside from the first week being open topic

*everyone must vote on every open battle. I do not require a page long in depth reason for your vote, i just need a brief synopsis on the vote

my goal is to have at least 5 votes on every battle before closing them. PLEASE, if you sign in and compete. . be in it for the long haul. EVEN if you are eliminated please!!! put your feelings aside. ... man up and vote on the battles the weeks after. We still need your participation to close the tournament.

any questions or comments, please let me know . .

feel free to sign in below

- - - Updated - - -
    @OG Maestro @YD @Surplus @boston @King Prince @Bonac @Sammy @Lionheart @Lenox @SELF ACTIVATE @Slowhands @The Law @ILLunatic @God of War @143
    Last edited by Nohbody; September 13th, 2016 at 02:14 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: ...:::SS SEASON 16 ELIMINATION FINALS:::... ***Now accepting Sign Ups***

Yeah bitch.
    It's a wrap, give me my muhfuckin ring.

Battle Record
    4-8

In, back from vacation tomorrow.

im in

Whatever, Fuck You HighEngineChief's Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-6

Yup. In.

Awards PC HOF

sure why not. in.

Awards PS HOF OM HOF

Of course
    I.P.

Awards PC HOF

now when will this be starting?

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

If you need more, I will come off the bench...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Yo I'm around. Send me a notification when it jump off

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 143 View Post
    If you need more, I will come off the bench...
    yes, with you in, it gives me an even 8

- - - Updated - - -

Signups are now closed. .

here is the roster for the tournament
    @OG Maestro @boston @Bonac @HighEngineChief @Sammy
    @YD @143 @King Prince

details will be posted throughout the week, im shooting to have the matchups posted by monday

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim