User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: LLL Week 10: CHAMP MATCH: Smog vs KnowP (Smog wins)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Week 10: CHAMP MATCH: Smog vs KnowP

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    u was on fresh nuts, but just a side bitch to rely on
    they say it gets lonely at the top, u just miss having a dick to ride on
    That’s champ shit, u cant dig in those ribs like I do blatantly
    S’like she’s in love with delicious BBQ the way she keeps cumin back for the Famous D
    Fuk u and ya agency, the blade’ll speak n ya top’ll be missin sections
    You’ll be doing ya job and get lit up out of nowhere like defensive ends on misdirections
    Get my Wesson. Smog says the league is easy n wack, nigga whatever
    You had 6 battles and out of all them bars…. Half of the no show verses were better

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Btw, happy 4th my sky display was on some ILL shit..
    To most peeps lighting the sky's what it's about.. Ur only concern was keepin the grill lit
    a real bitch, for a living u bully inmates while they're cuffed at the wrists
    Pussy, the only reason ur a CO, P... Is u couldn't make the cut as a pig
    A confused soul, gangsta or stand up citizen? Man I ain't losing a fight ta him
    I mean all I could think about is Lauren Hill, how TF u gon win when u ain't right within
    Said I'll hold the belt till I body some1 worth a fuck, patience is a big test, G
    Cuz I thought I might hit the jackpot.. Turns out I gotta wait to get Rich next week
    1 actual win, 3 no shows n 4 terrible L's.. That's why this shit is nothin but tender
    Cuz not only did u jump in a champ match, u completely skipped a fuckin contenders
    Entertaining champ match. I have Smog winning 5-4 with the lotb being Smog's last bar ("skipped a fuckin contenders"). That was brutal. KnowP kept it close, however after I read Smog's lotb I knew who the clear winner was.

MVGT - Smog
    Last edited by Wuxia; July 11th, 2016 at 11:32 AM

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: LLL Week 10: CHAMP MATCH: Smog vs KnowP (OPEN FOR VOTES)

smog wins good shit homie