User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Lethal Lyricist League: Week 3 Magazine : Barz

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Lethal Lyricist League: Week 3 Magazine : Barz

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png

So, we had a rough first week, that shit was fucked up lol. But here we are in week 3. We got Kenny back in, Fresh is here. Smog and Kenny is going to be a fire ass battle. I am looking forward to this week. Remember this shit is about you all. If you do not show and take part in it then it can';t be good. You got to want to win and battle as much as you want to show up here to talk shit. It is what keeps this alive. This shit depends on you. So lets eat this week. Here is your mag

Reviews

Smog vs Enbomb
    This was a dope battle I think Smog had more fire, came through more consistent. One of the better battles of the week but I think En missed with Azalea bar and had another miss while Smog was consisten through out the battle

Smog Wins

KnowP vs Unfuckwitable

Man knowp had some fire bars but not the consistency to win, the conjugal visit bar was heat but he did not bring enough fire to surround it. Unfuk had consistency and nice bars. it took him to the win

Unfuk Wins

Joe Boston vs Fresh

Ffresh came with bars, I think he wanted the win more here as onsistency was eaisly on his side. Boston had some misses with some good hits but his misses was more.

Fresh Wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqQQxei_16g

Top Three Power Rank

1.Kenny the G
    Sharp witty punches, all have a harshness a lot of this new gen lacks. Easily the best int he league right now

2. Smog
    This dude got bars and has signs of the old school harshness in his bars. easily able to champ

3. Fresh
    This was a tough choice between Fresh and Unfuk. I think Unfuk deserves it as well but think Fresh had a bit better verse this week. Fresh has upped his wording game and shows consistency. is this his Year? Possibly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPuhbkL0QE

No Show Shine

Kenny the G

I see the bitch in u, boy u ain't as tough as yours truly
    fern gully?? Pshh.. this fairy coulda starred in the movie
    U'll get harmed wit the tooly, big guns, my arms are a doozy
    Air u out til ur Breezy, niggas thought u were dating karreuche
    Dawg ya mom'll get shanked, like prisoner convicts
    & Your pa see cuts like Wu tracks with 9 members on it
    I hope u enjoyed your stay, u gettin thrown out the door
    Furniture last day in the building like IKEA closing it's stores
    This aint a game. Fruity fag I should rob & slap u
    Or getcha face wet by the barrel without even bobbing for apples

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...eries_logo.png

Top Punches

Smog
    N Ur wifey ain't faithful,soon as u head to work I'm showin up ta bone
    I can't help it dawg, cuz a soon as Bombs Away the bitch keeps Blowin up my phone

KnowP
    KP street, been locked up, the shits? Dog u aint wit it
    Fuk’ll get pops through a window quicker than a baby momma at a conjugal visit

Fresh
    Bags made a fool of u, and he's the biggest retard I know so thats what gets me
    You went from posting dudes dicks outta spite to apologizing and ridin dick at NC's

Enbombz
    Rb's nearly man cos u still clearly wack, all ya shit is minor
    S'why Only time we seeing smog on a top 5 list is reasons not to visit China

Kenny the G
    This aint a game. Fruity fag I should rob & slap u
    Or getcha face wet by the barrel without even bobbing for apples

Unfukwitable
    last week we encored u gettin stretched, how u compete'n w/ the best?;
    u tried to Body Letters, but instead got a Cheerleading to ya death.

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...1408473501689/

So I am here with Kenny the G, whats good my dude, glad to see you back how you been?

...spoppin bro, I appreciate the look. I'm coolin how I cool tho. Getting older but only getting better. Always a work in progress, fact.

So when I first came in the the LLL it was ur first season running it, text was much different and bigger then, what you think of the difference. you think text is dead?

...tbh the only difference I see in text between now & then is the gun bars. Those weren't really a thing in text last I remembered but they everywhere now Lol. I ain't mad tho, they didn't stop making guns when they made y'alls ha! I for sure don't think text is dead tho. I thought text was gonna die out about 5 years ago. I come back, and the shits still rockin. I appreciate this, no matter how small of a niche art form it is. Writing is writing. Text been goin for at least 15 years now, no bs. Maybe even a few years longer. As long as there's a net and society hasn't broken down to kill or be killed, there will be text in some form or another.

What made you want to come back?

... time. You can't grow out of text anymore than you can grow out of cracking jokes. Life happens and leave the shit alone, but if you enjoy the craft you enjoy the craft. Its easy to fall in and out of it. I just so happen to have fallen back into it. Life is good and I have time for hobbies, one of which being text battling lmaooo.

What would you like to see happen in the LLL this season?

...more bars less bullshit. Were on a text rap forum. Y'all niggas better text rap. Shit, I'd like to see random names come out the woodwork if they're still alive. Hensley, phylmo, spitacular?? Haha douuuubt it tho.

You enjoying being back?

...absolutely. fuck all that "I'm too cool for text even though I'm here signed into a text league. Im enjoying writing again and reading what these new niggas have to offer. I see a lot of potential. Text ain't dead bruh.

Anyone you would like to battle?

..in the lll specifically??.tbh I'm not to familiar with a lot of these guys yet so I don't have any names coming to mind off top but... idk whoever is champ/contender level. It's early in the season so I'm sure I'll have a few in mind in a few weeks.

ps4 or xbox one?

...trick question. The gym.

What can we expect from kenny, you back to really do damage or you just come back for old time sake?

..ima keep it G. Winning & tightening up my pen is priority but I do this for the culture. Barring an extreme emergency or natural catastrophe or warrants(what?), expect KG to show up on time, if not early and give honest votes. Fuck text politics.

any people youd like to call a faggot?

...nah not particularly tbh. I give respect so I get it. Real nigga shit.

Give your shout outs bro

Shoutout to God of war for letting me say my piece. Shout out to anyone showing up and really putting in the effort. Shoutout to the text battlers 15 years from now who will be getting paid via PayPal or whatever the equivalent is in 2031 to text battle. We're laying the groundwork now. We just gotta be a little more consistent and serious with it. Yea..shout out to y'all for reading this and retroactively saying "yooooo that nigga was a prophet". Shout out to the text battles from 15 years ago like rudge1 who laid the groundwork for us to continue to call each other bitches and faggots. Shout out to this sour diesel too. Shit potent. Wu-tang is still for the babies. Each one teach one. Champagne for the real. Real pain for the shams.
    Kenny. Out.

http://funnymemes.co/memes/Life_is_L...Funny_Meme.jpg
    http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2...Roundup-12.jpg

Remember, we can only do so much., It takes you caring about this Hobby and wanting to win to make it work. If you don't care about text then it wont thrive. If you care more about domain names and dumb shit then the sport suffers. This depends on you. so make sure you eat and write your bars like they are your worst enemy. Take a title. If you are going to do something no matter what it is then do it to your best fucking ability or dont do it at all. Goodluck to everyone, Lets make this week fire.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Lethal Lyricist League: Week 3 Magazine : Barz

Cool Mag. That top punch shouldn't be at the top tho, shits played. No shade to smog
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Cool mag, wasn't sure if it's been used or not

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I liked it, I wrote the mag.. ther for its in the list.. want to see a better punch up there? Write one

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Cool mag, wasn't sure if it's been used or not
    ppl say shits played way to often. If it's got a fresh twist and isn't a defeat punch it shouldn't really take away form it imo. I rarely call shit played.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Chess n steams are dumb nice. props on the mag too. My Kenny gets mad respects. would of liked to see some previews but in this jawn but its all good. nice mag.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Where my battle @God of War

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Dope mag gow. Its still early but this will end up being a successful season.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Robbie da Robber's Avatar

Damn good mag.

Besides the whole "missing my battle completely" part

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    Where my battle @God of War
    did u sign in?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dope mag hopefully this week will be fucking booming with battles. Props to everyone.
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Cool mag

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Damn niggas forgot bout Robbie lol

Good mag tho
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    did u sign in?
    Do you see me asking you?

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    Do you see me asking you?
    Yes