Last edited by Sting3r; November 7th, 2014 at 08:12 PM
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION @Josh S.,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to. If you have already posted your links, disregard this notification.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: P.S.A. - The Verge of Greatness

Beats dope. Some night time creeper battle beat.

okay gave ut a few listens. I thoiught the first two dude were the same at first. But ok theres 3 of ya. Which one are you? anywya

first guy. Solid writtens. Liked em all. Just flow seems a little off for the most part. you were just hitting quite a few opf your words right before the snare. But other than that, i was digging this. Just need to tighten up the flow.

okay the hook. I actually like it. Verge of greatness is cool.

2nd guy. Also sloid writtens. Slightly better than the first. better deliverance too. Well more on beat.

3rd dude sounds like some kind of ludaish dude at times. Solid verse. Delivery was all good. Flow was all good. Just needs a lil more confidence.

overall i liked this. was solid. keep doing ya things. Sounds all good to me. Just need to up the confidence a lil and keep working on it.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

I like the idea behind the song. the lyrics are good on all verses.
    2nd verse is more polished and has better vocal presence than the other two.
    The hook is dope, the vocals on the hook could use some scratching imo.
    Buy Rap Beats

Battle Record
    2-2

thanks for the feedback you guys. it's moist - i really appreciate that full break down, link me to something of yours and i'll peeeeps it!
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    7-1

The second guy was definitely the most polished followed by the third. You guys have skill but mostly you're all rough around the edges. This reminds me of my earlier recordings wanting to sound dope and squeezing in a bunch of lyrics. but your images did warn of undergroundness so I get it. I'm not an underground guy, I like music everyone will like, but I don't count out any sound because anything can be appealing, it's just all a matter of execution and preference. I digress... good effort, I'd like to hear you guys come up with an original hook. @Josh S.

Leave me alone