User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Season XIV Sign-Ups

Re: Season XIV Sign-Ups

Are we getting directly into next season or a layoff?

Battle Record
    11-5

There will be a bit of an off season. Still determining how long that will be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

@Plexus @DEV @Ntalek @Professor Frost @Sho 'Nuff @Cai @Pistols Pete @Nicasso @Devitt @wordwiseking @Stranger @Brian Bryan

I am thinking the new season will start no later than the first week of November. So make sure to keep posted.

Social Media:

Lenox

Yo. I was wondering if I could join late.. Tbh I don't even know if I'm late or not, but if I can't it's cool. I was wondering cause I'm kind of a topical head.

Battle Record
    11-5

You're not late Lenox. New season starts November.

Social Media:

Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    You're not late Lenox. New season starts November.
    Cool. Count me in..

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Sign me up.

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Hi....

Signing in

Bye.....
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Battle Record
    11-5

@Kaotic Theory and @Klause , thank you for the interest and I got you as soon as we do get another season.

You guys should get on some topical battles in the Open Mic forum.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Will see. Pm me when ready to kickoff

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

any news on start date?
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

Not yet no. I do believe they want to see a bunch of topical activity in the Open Mic forum.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

oh I see... so the foo' be tryna blackmail the SS squad ay lmao... right, that's it... DEV's gonna have to roll up his sleeves and get crazy on his ass lol
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]