User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 67

Thread: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Cole Response to Brown Tragedy

The Ferguson situation is just fucking stupid on everyone's perspective.

Depending on the story, either a kid gets shot for no reason, or was fighting with a cop going for his gun. Even in the latter, the kid shouldn't be dead at this point.

The bigger issue is that the police force no longer requires basic levels of fitness and physical acumen. If you had cops trained that were forced to meet size requirements and were trained in true hand to hand combat, they wouldn't automatically resort to using their firearm.

The other issue is the ghetto community deciding in lieu of a peaceful protest, its a better idea to loot and riot. How does that shit fix anything? If they really have an issue why not use their numbers to lobby for changes in the police force. Either better standards or require cameras on all police officers (we have to be headed that way anyhow).

Its all fucking sickening and retarded.
    AI

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    The Ferguson situation is just fucking stupid on everyone's perspective.

Depending on the story, either a kid gets shot for no reason, or was fighting with a cop going for his gun. Even in the latter, the kid shouldn't be dead at this point.

The bigger issue is that the police force no longer requires basic levels of fitness and physical acumen. If you had cops trained that were forced to meet size requirements and were trained in true hand to hand combat, they wouldn't automatically resort to using their firearm.

The other issue is the ghetto community deciding in lieu of a peaceful protest, its a better idea to loot and riot. How does that shit fix anything? If they really have an issue why not use their numbers to lobby for changes in the police force. Either better standards or require cameras on all police officers (we have to be headed that way anyhow).

Its all fucking sickening and retarded.
    This is the new story that's poppin' tho, he got shot in the back while running.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ssination.html

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

Diggin' the track by the way.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    This is the new story that's poppin' tho, he got shot in the back while running.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ssination.html
    And was he running after trying to take the officer's weapon?

We don't know.
    AI

Battle Record
    13-5

We don't know.
    Dude was watchin' it tweetin' as it happened, said they shot him for "no reason, he was running" tho. I'll take a first hand account's word for it in this situation.

A.i

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

We don't know.
    My nigga Rdot! We have a sighting ladies n gentlemen!

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Dude was watchin' it tweetin' as it happened, said they shot him for "no reason, he was running" tho. I'll take a first hand account's word for it in this situation.
    So you automatically believe some random tweets over the police statement?

Either way, the police force needs an overhaul and mandatory cameras. But also, the fucking repulsive ghetto culture needs to step up and not loot and riot. Or... the other idiots that hold vigils and whatnot for convicted murderers.

Basically, people need to start acting like humans... and the ones that can't should be eliminated from the gene pool.
    AI

Battle Record
    13-5

So you automatically believe some random tweets over the police statement?

Either way, the police force needs an overhaul and mandatory cameras. But also, the fucking repulsive ghetto culture needs to step up and not loot and riot. Or... the other idiots that hold vigils and whatnot for convicted murderers.

Basically, people need to start acting like humans... and the ones that can't should be eliminated from the gene pool.
    Off rip, yea tbh lol. I know how "those" type of cops are. Have dealt with them myself, not to the extent of being shot in the back, but I feel enough of a way about them to take a random dude's word for it over a police report.

But on everything else you said, I agree. Rioting and all that isn't the way to go about it at all. That's a lot of the problem with the young generation. Half have a head on their shoulders and the other half are hot heads or people who don't care about life.

A.i

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Social media is just social media, it's just the way of this generation. You can't judge someone from a picture they take, something they post on Facebook, or something tweeted, etc. And we all know how misconstrued the media is so your point about that holds no weight.
    No but they can judge someone from tools used for breaking in houses found on him, him being suspended for stealing, fighting, other eye witnesses saying he was looking in windows of the neighborhood homes. Yeah stop letting race control your mind

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Also here is what gets me about this situation, instead of al sharpton and jesse jackson saying police need to treat citizens better its always race related. its always need to treat {"black" citizens better. well guess what every race is being treated shitty by police. also this kid had literally supposadly just robbed or stole from a gas station and is on video doing so. A criminal act. again that is absurd.

Battle Record
    12-8

I can honestly say I have never agreed with @The Great Father more than I do in this thread.

Kudos, ol' chap.

Police aren't perfect, and yeah some of them need to be fired. But fuck off if you think you're allowed a 'peaceful protest' after you burn down and loot your own city. Peaceful is what happens before the anarchy. Rubber bullets and tear gas is what comes after the anarchy.

Fucking retards.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    No but they can judge someone from tools used for breaking in houses found on him, him being suspended for stealing, fighting, other eye witnesses saying he was looking in windows of the neighborhood homes. Yeah stop letting race control your mind
    Bullshit GoW...

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Also here is what gets me about this situation, instead of al sharpton and jesse jackson saying police need to treat citizens better its always race related. its always need to treat {"black" citizens better. well guess what every race is being treated shitty by police. also this kid had literally supposadly just robbed or stole from a gas station and is on video doing so. A criminal act. again that is absurd.
    Supposedly. They said the store was robbed moments before the situation and the suspects were described but he was never proven guilty, never even asked about the situation because he was killed! He had no weapons on him so how can you even assume that he had robbed the store? You're just looking for a way to defend what happened. Besides, he was unarmed and at the time he was shot multiple times, he was nowhere near the police or the police car! The policeman walked up and unloaded his clip on an unarmed ten aged. There's no way you can justify that!

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I can honestly say I have never agreed with @The Great Father more than I do in this thread.

Kudos, ol' chap.

Police aren't perfect, and yeah some of them need to be fired. But fuck off if you think you're allowed a 'peaceful protest' after you burn down and loot your own city. Peaceful is what happens before the anarchy. Rubber bullets and tear gas is what comes after the anarchy.

Fucking retards.
    So if one person loots then that means the next person's rights are voided and is denied the right to protest?

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    So if one person loots then that means the next person's rights are voided and is denied the right to protest?
    I guess. Lol. Not like there's not thousands of miles of this land. There could be looting in Brooklyn, it shouldn't impact the peaceful protest in Harlem. Control what you can control. But fuck it. This isn't going to get anywhere.