User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: You know what dudes?

Re: You know what dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Yo it was horrible... insanity giggle - I've gotten it 3x already and it's just like WOW - if I start to eveb hear it type I just stop immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo insnanity TRULY sucks and it the scariest thing I have ever experienced.
    Sometimes it's fun.

My insanity, not yours.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: You know what dudes?

Like... at first all the weird shit I just dismissed as being crazy - then to realize there is truth in the weird shit and I didn't even have to be insane to begin with if someone just explained shit to me. Like when I was assualted, I blacked it out and TRULY didn't know, remember or put the peices together (just dismissed it as crazy). I didn't know my case was dismissed and expunged due to the fact of the rape evidence and I was running for my life. I just thought because of my mental health condiion, and record, and it would've ruined my career and entire life if convicted. I thought it was just mercy. Like somehow in waking up since I get it now. I get it all... but now I truly have a brain condition that is bipolar 1 and PTSD as a result. I wasn't even on meds until the myrtle beach incident. If my doctor just broke it down to me I would've saved myself a lot of humiliation screaming it every where since. I can't think of one thing that was fun about breaking or being crazy for real. NOT ONE!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking back, stealing that car running... I did turn into a mother fucking ninja so I can be more confident if shit pops off in this world or country that my sister won't have to kill me for being the weakest link. (inside joke - my sister GI Jane). If that's what they refer to when they say you think you are a good in mania 1. HARDLY assholes... it's the scariest most humiliating process you can EVER imagine.

- - - Updated - - -

God*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919