Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 17 18
Showing results 256 to 260 of 260

Thread: Sacred Scriptures Sign In/Out

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Sacred Scriptures Sign In/Out

Quote Originally Posted by zonez View Post
    In if possible?
    Lol..sorry pal. The admin(s) wanted this season to close. Looks like you'll have to wait till' next season.
    My apologies for the disappointment. I tried to get a group together so that the remainder of the season could progress. We had 13 signed up today. You would have made 14. 14 writers ready to go.

I went offline to handle my real life business and come back to this. Ah well, I hope you enjoy the playoffs. Thanks for responding back to my tag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! zonez's Avatar

No disappointment at all would be better for me to see how it works than to just jump in blindly. Looking forward to next season keep me in mind thanks.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by zonez View Post
    No disappointment at all would be better for me to see how it works than to just jump in blindly. Looking forward to next season keep me in mind thanks.
    Sure thing bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    clean your inbox
    Okay.

Stranger

good luck with this, I hate change and thought the current leadership was good enough, no disrespect to cai but if frost can't make people show or join, he can't, we need a fucking rb "vet" to do this shit, as much as I hate those fucks.