User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Soulful Beat

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Soulful Beat

this has a "reminiscence" feel to it. i can definitely hear LB on this. keep elevating
    Love Life Live

i dig these soulful beats, puts me in a good mood. nice job man
    [SC]http://soundcloud.com/itstoby/toby-those-days-prod[/SC]

My Youtube Channel:

Dream B1g Or Live Small

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Haha very very optimistic. Definitely dope, haha. The sample is ill, and the drums compliment it well. Good job.
    RTF:http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...779/index.html (:

Battle Record
    11-1

very good mood setting, obv soulful, like the drums the best i think, piano is cool too.

I dig it. I think kick should be more louder. Good job.
    Need Beatz? Check Out:

And "Like" me on

For Some Free Leases.

Quote Originally Posted by Abonive View Post
    I dig it. I think kick should be more louder. Good job.
    I agree with the Kick comment . It should have been louder.

Not necessarily louder, just needs to be adjusted in the mix to have the right punch. Right now it has quite a few freq clashing with the bass. Great beat, def love the jazzy vibe, just needs a new mix

You've Earned a Custom Title! AtomicBeats's Avatar

Great beat, I liked the vibe it had. The mix would need some work, like other mentionned, but it was still cool. Drums were nice, and the sample too. I'm sure some rappers would make good use of it. Good work, keep it up

J.Demers

def gotta 9th wonder pete rock type of style to it

or

Quote Originally Posted by 10fingaz View Post
    Not necessarily louder, just needs to be adjusted in the mix to have the right punch. Right now it has quite a few freq clashing with the bass. Great beat, def love the jazzy vibe, just needs a new mix
    Thanks fam. I see you getting it in on Rocbattle too.

Thanks for the comments fellas. Unfortunately i have a neighbor who is anti noise and threatens to call the cops whenever i cut my speakers on. So i have been doing a lot of my mixes in the headphones.