User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Regrettably Conscious

Regrettably Conscious

[SOUNDCLICK]11307476[/SOUNDCLICK]
    beat by me, production and all that by me... can you guys be as specific as you can on the feedback about the production im new at producing and trying to piece it together as i go...
    and as always leave some links and ill return all feedback thank you

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...718/index.html

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8358350
    Last edited by Scummy; December 24th, 2011 at 12:59 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Regrettably Conscious

fixed the link,
    uppen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

uppen

beat is pretty dope, when it comes to the fast pace drums your flow would sound a little bit better if your words matched the fast drum pace but its not that big of a deal. your lyrics were deep and a lot of people can relate to deep tracks like this so that was good. your delivery was pretty good. i would say the only thing a little off was the flow, some words were a little rushed but not too bad. the hook was not bad but i felt like it was missing a little something.

overall dope track man keep em coming and just work on flow a little bit more.

RTF http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...671/index.html

uppen

Intro I like the crickets and fire sound sets a vibe of the outside
    Beat drops in seems off rhythm of when it comes in
    I love the drum pattern in the back
    Piano melody is good but could use more instruments a bass line or something to harmonize with the piano seems to be missing some sounds. Not a producer so it's not my expertise.
    Vocals record seem to be off beat on the delivery sometimes it seems you put to many words and have to rap it quickly
    I liked the breakdown for the chorus but don't love the chorus It' seems a beat that could do some singing in th ehook

refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...787/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

this beat is different...i like the drums pianos are cool but sounds like too much is going on....for the verse...flow is different kind of like a spoken word but its working for you....good story/lyrics....mix could def be better sounds like you're vocals might be coming in too loud when you record them....leave room to work with on the mix when you record

overall not bad, not mnay ppl can do both beats and rap so keep at it man

hit me back pllease
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...768/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

thanks for the feed yall... uppen

You've Earned a Custom Title!

this has that common vybe, I'm def digging the beat, its unique and quality is great, nice listen man, I don't know if you were going for that spoken word vibe, but maybe a lil better delivery, otherwise great track, keep posting

I like your lyrics man. You seem like your actually tryna say something in your music, which is always good. I just think you need to add more emotion in your voice, to make it pop more. Your delivery itself wasn't bad, like I said, adding emotion would make it a lot better. Keep at it man. Beat wasn't bad either, I just feel like maybe something could be taken out, cause it sounds like some sounds overpower the other. No biggie though. Check me out as well
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...327/index.html

favor returned uppen

bump

uppen for any more feedback there is to get

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Beat is weak. I feel like its not a level where someone could rap on it wither the way it was produced. Flow is weird and will only work for some ears. Sounds more like poetry without a steady rhythm. Delivery was cool but mixing didnt help. Stay at it kid!