User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Muzio ft Ammo "Blackout"

Muzio ft Ammo "Blackout"

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...32#post8338132

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...32#post8338132

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mXI4R1-AVF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FEEDBACK =]
    Last edited by Dcept; December 1st, 2011 at 09:49 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

Re: Muzio ft Ammo "Blackout"

Y'all have a tight flow and the lyrics are good.
    The beat could have been much better.
    Dude in the Coogi said he need to sponsor producer.
    Click the banner below.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks man

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Good shit. Both you and your boy got a good flow. Lyrics are tight, video's cool. Keep it up.

RTF on Airplanes (Ace'd) when you get a chance. 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Nell.'s Avatar

flows were really consistent in this man, the lyric was aight aswell, the odd line i didnt like though, i think you could of retohught it over, i thought the beat choose was ight, nice vid, overall good listen here

help a fellow rapper out? and make his day by clicking the 'Like' button on his page. Thanks - Nell

thanks mate if you all can help us get more exposure please were long islanders tryin to put 516 on the map

I like the video man, some real life shit not that club BS. beats alright, not really my style but respect for doing your thing with it. Vocals are good quality, flow is alright, I like the lyrics more than the actual flow. Not feeling the 2nd dude at all. Only thing that bugs me with this is you guys are some NY heads spitting like you're from the south or some shit. Do you though, respect for the street hustle.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

beat was simple, wasn't really feelin it...sounded like the beat wasn't mastered properly...honestly your flow is decent man but your content just aint what i'm feeling...too much "i'm a boss bitch", flexin type "i'm the shit"...and the last line of the verse verse was kinda cliche to me...second dude has a good voice and flow but dude, that content is EVERYWHERE now...i don't feel this track brought anything original to the table. to be honest though, i can see yall getting fans/love etc but that's just my personal tastes and opinions.

keep doing your thing fam

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

at some points Muzio needs to watch his breath control and spit more relaxed ... lyrical content could be better than boasting for both

that's the only critique that i have for this track
    Love Life Live

Flow on the track is nice delivery is good liked the double word rap. If you check my artists you will see that is one of his styles hence the name Jakob22
    1st verse better than 2nd has better charisma in rapping better voice aswell
    Lyrically ok nothing blown
    Beat got boring with no change
    Holla at me for music videos we can edit video for you @ $200
    Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...912/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.