Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Random Freestyle

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Random Freestyle

fuck this
    Last edited by #PrimeTime; December 6th, 2011 at 11:53 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Will One? W.isdom I.s L.ife so L.iv's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Random Freestyle

nothing really stood out. as you said a random freesyle, something to keep us entertained in the meanwhile. i'll keep checking up on you to see how you really flow. keep elevating

pc. Hope.

Battle Record
    14-12

You have good writing skills, but this wasn't your best piece. It ain't bad for a freestyle tho. Keep writing, homie. Maybe do an OM together if you feel like doing one.
    Take a Look at my Life

yeah, nothing really stood out. was random but this is what a freestyle is. not great feed but is only a freestyle, catch your next piece.
    keep going
    Its oh so wrong but oh so right

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

rofl bump

Battle Record
    0-5

Ima get at this soon...
    The Mothefucking Birth Of Creation

Infekted Penz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

i dunno what yall talking about here just a random freestyle??? look at fukin vocab content he used and flow and also emotion he expressed that in his freestyle. to me for a freestyle jeff my dude i felt it was good cuz u used emotion and overall expression towards ur feelings on shit and expression on how u live ur life drama free and also an expression of u just lounging having fun. so my dude good write

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Joe for the win, everyone else go to hell

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

ya'll niggas thinkin this "nothin stood out" bull shit.

i aint neva write a fuckin topical n shit like..

"the grass is cut its green like crayons
    sky is blue blah blah"

fuck that, expand ur damn horizons.

u all suck ass.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I like the free homie, the "anti status quo" stance is prevelant here. Maybe the feeds on here were for quickness to drop something I don't know but on the technical merits it was sound through and through. You have a good imagery of the opposites you presented with some well place sims. I felt that OM is for writers and not as dramatic or emo as they can but just to be able write for themselves and not an idea of what a OM should be held up to. This here is perfect example of against the norm. Good Drop homie......Now back to my vocabularic emotional drop.....lol

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump...

Antisocial Sociopaths
    Battle Record
    23-43

stick to taking it in the mouth this sht is garbage,ha
    nah but its an ok piece nothing stood out thats was like ooooooooooh thats mad relevant and sick and oooooh thats a dope metaphor it was like.....................................o.o' ok,keep writing though

#KoKane

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

OM mods. please close this piece n put it in the closed writtens.

bitch ass whack lames like that type of feedback^ is mad WHACK!

so yeah if u could close this, dat would be terrific, n ill get u some kool-aid sometime..

thanks.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

This sucked ass Jeff. I'm not just saying that to hate on you either. It was obvious that it wasn't a key. You were all over the damn place like a key, but your struggle to get this kind of structure and flow in your battles, so don't tell me you just keyed. Plus, you had a lot of stupid shit in there like how you love your girl and you glad you got her..yay, the NBA's back..then you fuck your enemies girls...even though you love your girl? Wtf. If this was a key, then I suggest you never do it again, cuz you're terrible at it.