User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Haunted House

Thumbs up Haunted House

This is a song called "Haunted House" I did for my newly released debut album "Shadowless". If you want to download the full LP, go to www.thefnspot.com/shadowless and if you like my music in general, please "like" my FB page at www.facebook.com/shadowlesshiphop

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Leave your feedback links, EVERY link I get will be returned. Thanks homies!

Production by Badmind
    Written & Performed by Shadowless
    Executively Produced by Shadowless

[youtube]CQt4Psl0yFU[/youtube]

LINKS
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...036/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...200/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...247/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Haunted House

Damn this was sick bro you came proper with the flow have some good lyrics I enjoyed the imagery, I like concept tracks, this could have turned out really cheesy but i think you pulled it off. Sick Drop man!

solid and slick all the way through

Q DA GAWD

Beat Loved how the beat came in nice vibe setting
    Verse Good cadence on the beat setting up the theme of the music 2nd verse a little bit off on some of the cadence in delivery not as good as 1st verse order 1st 3rd and then 2nd
    CHorus could use something other than the music break as a Chorus

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...403/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

this is the most played song on your album from me !! ive always showed this one first to anyone im showing ya ish too!!

dope shit man flow tight beat is perfect great mic presence.. clever lyrics

rtf http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...402/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Me
    Battle Record
    0-1

cold man
    reminded me of slim shady

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

cool ass beat

flow was prettyy good most part, liking the lyrics.

really feeling this track man
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

HighEngineChief

This was dope, i liked the beat alot and your flow was pretty spot on. I loved the howling at the offset of the verse and the piano solo at the end was sick. They lyrics were good, you had exceptional vocabulary i would just focus on finding more poetically simple ways to express certain concepts, it dosnen't always help to use the most off beat or unorthadox words you can think of, sometimes less is more ya feel me. Other than that the quality and everything is good, alot better than mine so do what you do, good shit

Battle Record
    11-5

This was pretty sick man,I was digging this shit. Loved the beat and flow on this. Lyrics were good. Delivery could me more hyped some times, but could be because the vocals are a tad quiet.

No hook? Damn haha.

But this is tight man you remind me of Nas.

We should get on a track some time, I could mix your shit to make it sound crisp as hell...get at me.

Keep it up.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-2

I really like this fam, pretty catchy. I caught myself bobbin to it lol. Okay first, i like the beat a lot, the organ is dope as hell. Pretty fast pace beat, i like that. you kept up well with it. Nice flow all the way through, didnt really notice any part that fell off. i like the idea, pretty dark and crazy, & you pulled it off. the lyrics are pretty dope, i understand what your talkin about... pretty visual. the quality is nice too, no static or anything, very clear on the whole track. i like the thunder cracks and the voices lol. overall this track is dope. ima listen to more of your shit famo
    -Scytsophrenia-

Battle Record
    5-5

lyrics were dope, flow was on point
    the beat was fiya.
    cool concept -- cool song
    i like what u did with this track something different for the ears - u did well..
    ps thanx for feeding my track
    No one is perfect

Also known as 'J-Haz'

haha has that scary story feel, which is obviously what your going for

i wish the flow was slower, but i guess thats the beats fault, just a slower flow would of fit the story telling scary story vibe better

hook is just blank?

ahhh 2nd verse has more the feel i was looking for

anyways nice track man keep at it
    Download the newEST mixtape!

My Last Remix
    [SOUNDCLICK]10858967[/SOUNDCLICK]

Get Familiar

yo this shouldn't be slept on!! or the album itself....free quality hip hop over all original exclusive beats....what unsigned artist does that these days...I guess just me and Shadow lol so DOWNLOAD OUR ALBUMS!

but yeah this is def one of my favorites of the album man....great concept...you pulled it off it could have been real cheesy but the imagery in this was dope beat fit it perfect along with your flow...def a creepy vibe on this
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Oh shit, i like the way yo just come in, the flow is is nice, i wish your energy stayed up through out the whole track cuz u caught me with it the first few bars. Still though your flow is real dope on this. Lyricsm is definitely the strong point of yours, great imagery. Delivery still could use work though, try to sound more natural. Keep it going tho

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

returnin feed...beat is very orchestraic..if thats a word. but thats the vibe i get. you def sound like Necro. real evil. its tight though. i wasnt really feelin the beat at first, but its growin on me. the vocals are a bit loud, kinda overpowering the beat, but only in a minor way. its still enjoyable. the beat again, still growing on me, but its dope. alot of shit goin on in it. really full. second verse is much for the first. nothin really bad to say here man. its dope. keep em comin.

-Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-