User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 204

Thread: What does everybody drive?

Re: What does everybody drive?

I don't drive. I take the train/subway.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#Arab

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo. View Post
    Passport is a beast of a suv. Passport>pathfinder and xterra. Suspension is shot on mine, looking to replace it. Also looking for a sway bar.

not from what I've seen. Everyone in my family is a mechanic, my great uncle was the #1 mechanic in state for the longest time; and they always seem to be complaining about v-dubs. Audi makes nice vehicles, haven't heard anything bad about them. BMW's don't last long and always seem to run into problems. I know a girl whose bmw blew a head gasket a month after she bought it. BMw's always seem to have something go wrong in a short amount of time, whereas american muslce has stood the test of time.

I'll stick to japanese(silvia ftw) cars for now, until I can get my dream car

68 camaro
    Are this one of the newer BMW's? I agree that the older BMW's had LOADS of problems. I hate Pathfinders and Xterras look horrible, so I'll agree with you.. your Passport is a lot nicer. What model is it?

I've never really heard of American cars lasting too long to be honest. That Camaro is a beat tho.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by The Dubaian View Post
    Eclipses are quick as fuck though. How come your selling it? And what are you planning on getting next?

Selling it soon cause I want something that runs better, is newer, faster, and more reliable.

Basically ever since I bought the car ($3250), it's been nothing but problems and needed repairs. I've had it about 3 years now I believe..And the previous owner had to of beat the shit out of it. Which was stupid on my part for getting it just because of that exact reason. Kids think any import car is some little hot rod and they burn the clutch up and tear it.

But since I've bought it..Just the stuff I can remember..I've had to put in a brand new transmission, new motor mounts, and fixed some bearings or some shit on the clutch. One time last year when I was driving up to Orlando, which is a 4 hour drive, the stick just popped out of 5th gear, I was about half way to Orlando. The whole ride there, it wouldn't stay in 5th so I had to hold it in gear. And the faster the car goes, the more the stick would want to push out. Driving 4 hours back home was a nightmare...Fucking sucked

And right now...The driver side door handle is broke so I have to open the passenger and lean across to open it from the inside, the sunroof will leak water when it rains, the engine fan is broke so when I get into traffic and it uses up all the water I put in it'll start to overheat, when you shift you can't get on the gas too much or it'll start to sputter and lug, sometimes the power steering will go out for a few seconds, the regular headlights don't work anymore so I have to use my brights....And the list goes on. You also can't really drive it on the highway or interstate cause it runs such high rpms. With it's little MatchBox car motor, I run on the highway at like 75-80mph..I'm pushing 4000-4500 rpms, if not a little more.

I hate the car..Wish I never would have bought it. I paid $3250 for it, and have since then put in about 6k-8k just fixing it up so it runs good. None of that money went to anything to modify it to make it faster or anything..Only thing I did upgrade was the headlights and exhaust. Which I replaced the stock factory ones with some Halo type ones, and the big bulky ugly exhaust with a nice Flowmaster one.

My Car:

As far as upgrading to a new car..I would absolutely love to get a newer Subaru STI. But the payments and insurance on it would probably be too high for my liking right now. I would really enjoy having something with some power like a Challenger or SRT8 Charger, but again would probably be too high with payments. So I'll probably wind up getting something a little better on gas mileage and lower on the monthly costs. Looking into either basically a Ford Fusion or a Kia Optima, more so the Optima. Both look good and are really luxurious inside. Hell, the Optima is faster than my Eclipse, and it has models that even come in Turbo lol

Most Optimas are ugly shit..This is the kind I'm talking about though:

RB OG Triple OG

Uncomfortable reminder adjective's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

1999 nissan altima with almost 220,000 miles on it. I bet I get more functionality out of my car than most of ya'll just saying, if your car costs more than %10 of your living arangement you need to find a money management class, or choose to move out of mom's crib instead of buyin a car.
    THINK MORE

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

For an almost 12yr old car..I'd sure hope it wouldn't cost anywhere near 10% of your "living arrangement"
    RB OG Triple OG

#Arab

Word @ Leo, lol. Damn, I thought Japanese cars were supposed to be reliable. It sucks that you had to put so much in it. That Kia looks good as fuck though, and I'm surprised it's faster than the Eclipse.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Word @ Leo, lol. Damn, I thought Japanese cars were supposed to be reliable. It sucks that you had to put so much in it. That Kia looks good as fuck though, and I'm surprised it's faster than the Eclipse.
    I thought so too lol..I'm sure they are, but I know the previous owner(s) of it just ran it like it has 300hp more than likely.

My car probably only has 160 hp..It's a GS Eclipse with a GST body. So for those that don't know the models..Guess you could say it would be like having a stock Dodge Charger, with a SRT8 body on it lol
    RB OG Triple OG

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

mitsus aren't reliable, they make shit cars lol. The lancer is dope, but people never seem to hold on to them.

word at cas about the sti.
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    26-5

I still wanna skyline one day, preferably an r34!

My mums fella got a 350z aswell, its pretty nice. I pretty much prefer all japanese cars, evo's, skyline's, supra's, civic's, nsx etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Smokey View Post
    I still wanna skyline one day, preferably an r34!

My mums fella got a 350z aswell, its pretty nice. I pretty much prefer all japanese cars, evo's, skyline's, supra's, civic's, nsx etc etc
    we have the similar tase

i think you would like this video
    [YOUTUBE]odwyeIq7mxs[/YOUTUBE]
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    26-5

we have the similar tase

i think you would like this video
    [YOUTUBE]odwyeIq7mxs[/YOUTUBE]
    dayum that r35 is quick off the mark!

34 still sick though, sexiest car alive! back end is the vida guerra of the automotive world!

the new GTR is absolute sex.

hard to find any skylines in the US.

another reason for me to move to the uk
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    14-12

My favorite Japanes cars would be a Lancer or like the posts above a Nissan GT-R model.
    Take a Look at my Life

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

When I was in Miami back in April I saw a Nissan GT-R parked next to some shops. First time I ever saw one in person, and it was so sexy. I'll have to post up some pics of the others I saw later tonight.

My Mom had a friend that lived in Japan and would come over to the U.S. to visit, he talked about how he had a Skyline back home. Lucky ass.

And yea if I had lots of money, I'd buy my dream car, which is a Toyota Supra. I'd buy that and give it about 500hp, make the outside look mean, and the inside feel like luxury.
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    1-1

the new GTR is absolute sex.

hard to find any skylines in the US.

another reason for me to move to the uk
    The new Skylines (2010+) can be bought at the dealership.
    I've seen a few driving around Phoenix, mostly Scottsdale.
    They run at least 70k.. but they stand out like a muhfucka.
    Supras are dope.. even now they look like a modern make.

[YOUTUBE]_sH7mQArfas[/YOUTUBE]