Title - Tired of it

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

I really am…for real…Im gettin real-ly…..

Tired of this bullshit blissful nonsense misery no sense clearly
not fully understanding the “Sufficating Pain Anguish & Liability”
insanely a straight psycho running LAPS twice as fast as you bro
I got stitched mouth & jacket with a halo attached to a silo
& I can’t excape this shit as easy as houdini, So in the end, I-mplode
It’s like, death intensly shamelessly kill me & send me into the next nameless century
of physical damaging thoughts of victory of the most worthless of enemies, it eagers me

Eghh

Careless visions manifesting images with each nail inserting incursions of an unholy beast emerging
cut shred slice skin ripped & spread wide open so you can see my energy poorin why your blood im splurging
so cold in evocation ice flames glow in motion sick with an addiction extremly gifted in manipulating the pestilence
I got a flow that will tide ya over like MOSES & drown ya in seconds split ya in half/I just doubled your affliction
I got shit to say so imma come out & say it!
Im the mosted hated famous infamous beast known to this sadistic date, aint it great?
Im the champ compared to these fakes/
Even the Anti-Christ can’t even fucking relate to my social life, thats like lifting heavy weights

Ughh

When your gifted with such a gift that you can Spit Flames & Ice Shards everytime you take a Breath,
Acid-I-Digest
Then Indeed your gonna have a few haters thats gonna buff out their hairless chests, nothing gets past
Kids-I-Bypass
That’s when you pull your glock out & aim above the belt - ontop of the neck & let the bullet hit the scalp
These pussys are no contest,ya’ll are winning the ugly betty pageant & non of ya’ll had to try your best
That’s sick aint it? I’m like a baby licking the pussy when I’m being created, earning my red wings - thats creative

Aghh

Sickly commited to the sickest of sickest
Spitting witha mouth sewn shut
still feasting on these bitches
Rip skulls in half, Then eat em’
Puke em’ out, or I could just shit em’
two thousand & eleven times as viciouse then Satan did Jesus
Slice open c sections - piss in the womb - then stitch it
So I piss off the mother & the fetus,
Read the bloody message, a picture of my gruesome image
Still not finished
I memorized the defition of the Apoclypse
shut your lips & don’t question perfect sense
Ya dense twit, stupid shit, ignorant & in competent
Designed by aliens & ya still don’t acknoledge my true spit
Don’t wanna hear it no more, getting tired of it
Fuck Off
I heard someone say something about a conquest,
So I took my time to invest conquered it at it’s best…