User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Song of The Week (PLEASE READ!)

Battle Record
    6-0

Song of The Week (PLEASE READ!)

Is coming back!!! Starting this friday staff will be picking 4 songs (granted there are that many) to put into our Song of the Week section. As you guys know with a song of the week feature you will be nominated to receive song of the month based on a public poll in the fourth week of each month. Now you know we can't stop there so if you receive song of the month, not only will song (with your permission) be uploaded to either our youtube or reverbnation pages, you will also be given a chance for the top prize which will be a song spot on the year end mixtape hosted by RapBattles.com!!!

I will also be going through the threads and picking out songs that are rated by the members. In order to get you guys to actually participate in thread ratings, I am going to offer a SOTW for threads with the highest ratings. Maybe this will render the feature more effective. So after you give feedback on a track, make sure you take the time to give it a rating.

With that said, get out there and produce some dope music. With any skill and luck you may just end up representing for our site. Good luck.

-RB Audio Staff

__________________________________________________ ________

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    __________________________________________________ ________

and you do not have a medal send me the link to the song and I will make sure you have you medal issued, because I will be issuing them myself.

Also, ABL will be starting back up for all the battlers that are now confined to only making songs, ABL will be back on the market for you weekly desire to slaughter someones ego

-XM (Audio Smod)

Alright, Revision guys. I was just appointed Mod of this Forum, so this will be in effect starting now. I will be nominating for SoTWs, and after 4 were chosen for the month, I will take them, and simply start a poll for you guys to vote on Song of The month, then I will showcase it. Any question you guys have, feel free to PM me. Also, under NO circumstances are you to nominate yourself for SoTW. You may nominate others, but if you do for yourself, your song will NOT make Song of the Week.

-Swag (New Audio Mod)
    Last edited by Possible; April 12th, 2011 at 04:18 PM Reason: adding posts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Re: Song of the Week

Good stuff... cant wait

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-12

haha ohhh mann i got fireee for this shit lol

Is this XM? is XM running it?

nvm

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aight check me out ..........www.reverbnation.com/swisha315

My song The Perfectionist was SoTW I believe because I got a Medal. dunno if you want to feature it.

Re: Song of The Week (PLEASE READ!)

I have updated everything that had been nominated from where it left off. Some weeks were skipped, but there is nothing I can do about that since I was not mod at that time. Tracks will continue to be showcased weekly/monthly from here on out, so make sure you guys drop good feedback. Please keep the forum active, and make sure you're returning the favor for everyone as well. Everyone keep up the good work and the activity!