User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Thoughts On Abortion?...

You've Earned a Custom Title! PabloCuesta's Avatar

Re: Thoughts On Abortion?...

You have some interesting thoughts on the subject, great to hear your input, i feel the same way...
    No.

Women have a right to choose, but men have a responsibility to raise the child if the women wants to have it. That said, it seems that more women these days are having babies from unplanned pregnancies, rather than planned. Why are younger women (in their early-mid 20's) deciding to have a baby when it isn't planned. I just don't understand it, but then again in my worldview, an animal that is already born and living (such as a deer, cow, wale, etc.) has more precident over a "human" in embryo stage. It's a mass of cells, get over it. haha

Battle Record
    1-2

This shit be wrong!

I believe abortion should only be used in extreme circumstances, e.g if the woman was raped, if giving birth would be a risk to her health, etc.

Too many women, particularly younger women, nowadays are using abortion as a kind of contraception. Thats just fucking wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live"
    Charles Bukowski

Battle Record
    0-2

theres nothing wrong with abortion.....
    obviously people should be careful to not get pregnant, instead of just resorting to abortion, but theres countless reasons why an abortion is perfectly fine in my eyes....

really, the only way it wouldnt be fine to me, is if someone did it "just because"....
    if u get knocked up, or get a girl pregnant, and you have the type of money it takes, the type of morals and intellect to enstill, and a life suitable for a child, then you should keep the kid.....or you shouldnt have been irresponsible in the first place....and hopefully learn your lesson after the first time....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiss my lucky egg, bitch! Sanka's Avatar

My thoughts come with some kind of grey area... I'm pro-choice. But I don't bring religion into it at all. I think it's a woman's choice if there's a legitimate reason. I have no love for women who fuck around and use it as an easier option than taking responsibility. But, if there's a legitimate reason, or if she gets raped or something like that, then sure. I would never carry around a baby that was the product of some shitty punk ass rapist. Hmmm it's a tough topic, because there are so many opinions. Interesting to read.

I've never gone through one myself but I've been around people who have. Shit ain't easy.
    Last edited by Sanka; November 1st, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

^*brings religion in*

My theological approach is that its wrong. Its, in a majority of cases in the US, wrong. However, I believe it shouldn't be illegal and I feel strongly that the issue isn't abortion, it's people's view of themselves and other people. Simply put, the problem is people's worldviews.

And no matter what, I don't like the government deciding for the people... but the assumption that it should be legal is STILL the government deciding for the people. I say state or county vote.

The religious implications are impossible to avoid... religion (should) shape the persons worldview and thus, change his/her view on life, death, and government. So to me the, the issue is radically founded in theology, but this doesn't mean I want to burn abortion clinics.

Battle Record
    5-2

Things happen in life. And if it's what best for the parents at the time they got to do what they have to do. If I had to choose, I would prefer adoption over abortion for my child. But, each one can leave a mark no matter how you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola Fide View Post
    And no matter what, I don't like the government deciding for the people... but the assumption that it should be legal is STILL the government deciding for the people. I say state or county vote.
    I can understand what you mean... however I think that it's a pretty personal choice for a woman (not that I'm saying she shouldn't discuss it with her partner) and while I don't find the thought of a man in power deciding for a woman too entertaining, the rest of the country deciding for me doesn't thrill me either. To me, it's the same thing. I agree with abortion being legal, however it should be dealt with on a case by case basis. I know what I mean in my head, but it might now be coming out right...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Naive View Post
    Things happen in life. And if it's what best for the parents at the time they got to do what they have to do. If I had to choose, I would prefer adoption over abortion for my child. But, each one can leave a mark no matter how you look at it.
    I agree with you...but I've just seen a married, rich, well off, cultured, secure and loving married couple try to adopt globally for 3 years (at their own financial and emotional cost) get repeatedly put on hold or denied, while at the same time, witnessed a woman with a history of using, who's on the benefit who has 6 kids already who wanted to abort but found out too late, give birth to a beautiful girl who will eventually be taken from her anyway...

...all in my neighbourhood, and all thanks to glorious red tape.

The adoption system lets a lot of people down. The majority of those kids you see running around with no parents, will never have loving families. They'll be raised by the government.

It's a shame to know that if you give your baby up for adoption, it may never come.

Battle Record
    5-2

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka View Post
    I agree with you...but I've just seen a married, rich, well off, cultured, secure and loving married couple try to adopt globally for 3 years (at their own financial and emotional cost) get repeatedly put on hold or denied, while at the same time, witnessed a woman with a history of using, who's on the benefit who has 6 kids already who wanted to abort but found out too late, give birth to a beautiful girl who will eventually be taken from her anyway...

...all in my neighbourhood, and all thanks to glorious red tape.

The adoption system lets a lot of people down. The majority of those kids you see running around with no parents, will never have loving families. They'll be raised by the government.

It's a shame to know that if you give your baby up for adoption, it may never come.
    I see what you saying Sanka. And, from your standpoint and what you've witnessed... I couldn't agree with you more. I look at it like you have 9 mths to do what you need to do whether your life is in order or not (if you are sincere about wanting/having a child). So, if that be the case and you decide to abort/adopt, your kid, I look at it as ways of getting out of having any type of responsibility whether it be the male or the female. Because in most cases the girl/guy want to have the kid and the partner doesn't. So, usually the one with the most influence in the relationship wins.

Mandatory abortions. Overpopulation is gonna hit us like a ton of bricks in ~25 years.

Battle Record
    0-2

I was raised you die for your child. But I believe in choice and haven't judged anybody for doing so.

My parents say no but the fact that my birth certificate is in the courts and I have to go to court to open it says I'm adopted. I have a birth registration which says "A certificate of birth has been filed under: this name" So nah... I don't really believe in abortion for me personally especially when there is adoption.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Whether one likes it or not, abortion is rampant in the country due to unplanned/unwanted pregnancies. Since it is criminalized, many women resort to unsafe abortions which lead to complications and many disadvantaged women are dying because of these complications. tellculvers com survey taco bell breakfast hours
    Last edited by morasur; July 2nd, 2022 at 05:36 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Good bot. ^

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut