User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: JULY 2010: FV -- "Tough Love"

Battle Record
    3-2

JULY 2010: FV -- "Tough Love"

Many thanks go out to those of you that voted and supported this new movement... we wanted to offer a way for the members' voices to be heard, and allowin' y'all to choose a track to showcase each month does just that... with that said, congratulations go out to FV for bein' chosen for July's Monthly Showcase... if you haven't yet listened to this track, here's your chance... FV did a nice job with this one... give it a spin while you read along here... I had a chance to catch up with FV and get an inside look at the emcee...

[soundclick]9366257[/soundclick]

FV

KEEB:Whattup Frankie, congratulations... it's a good feelin' knowin' your peers think highly of your music... shows that your hard work is payin' off... so tell me, just how long have you been hard at work???

FV:since '06

KEEB:ah, just a pup yet lol... still, for four years in you sound fairly polished... sounds like you've put a good deal of practice in... and you've got decent sound, which can be tough for a lotta novice recordin' artists... how long have you been honin' those skills???

FV:'bout three years now

KEEB:oh aight, so you've spent a lotta your time as an emcee doin' both, I got you... good way to go about it, just jump in the deep end all at once... I assume that RB may have had some influence on your work, or quality of work... how did you come to be a member of RB???

FV:my people told me 'bout it

KEEB:... word... man of few words, I see lol... s'all good, keep it straight and to the point... we'll keep it movin' then... speakin' of influences, who are yours???

FV:Wu-Tang mostly, I love their raw delivery

KEEB:no doubt, no doubt... Wu-Tang definitely comes raw with it... excellent choice... I wonder what it's like when them dudes get together to write tracks, I bet it's a dope atmosphere... we all got a different way of writin' our shit, what is your process like???

FV:really I just write my live, I've been through a lotta shit... family bein' killed, jail, etc... that's my fuel

KEEB:word, I feel you on that... let your pen illustrate the things you've seen in life... that real shit... so I guess that's what influenced this track???

FV:*blank stare*

KEEB:uh, yeah... word yo... so um, what are your musical goals???

FV:*blinks*

KEEB:lol damn yo, pullin' teeth over here... gimme somethin' lol... what about... where do you see yourself, say, this time next year???

FV:here, makin' music y'all like

KEEB:aight, aight... now we're gettin' somewhere... keep makin' tracks with depth and emotion and impact like you're doin' now, and I'm sure you'll be makin' music we all like... no doubt... so how 'bout five years from now??? where do you see yourself???

FV:hopefully doin' somethin' with my talent

KEEB:I feel you, definitely... definitely... so... I don't wanna hold you up much longer, we can wrap it up... is there anything else you'd like to add???

FV:thanks a lot if you voted for me, there was a lotta hot tracks to choose from and everyone did their thing

KEEB:yes there were, and they certainly did... I have a feelin' the selections for August are gonna be just as hot... well, you truly deserved the honor for July, great work... lookin' forward to more from you soon... thanks for helpin' to make RB the home of the best hip hop music, from the people and for the people...

so there it is folks, your Monthly Showcase winner for July, FV... be sure to keep your eyes and ears open for this young fella... also, be sure to vote for August's Monthly Showcase track, to be posted soon... thanks again for the support and participation... remember, we do this for y'all...
    Last edited by Keeby Swaggz; October 8th, 2010 at 01:38 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: JULY 2010: FV -- "Tough Love"

Congrats bro...

slick beat and slick track

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    30-6
    Awards 25+ Wins

thanks guys

Battle Record
    0-3

im quite sure i voted for you franky vee....... tracks nice

good work

[YOUTUBE]bjbyV7RFu7c[/YOUTUBE]