104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Congrats Noodle.

and being in the semi finals 3 times

ZING ZONG

Soule

:realist:

That doesn't count! It's irrelevant to THIS season lol.

Congrats noodle.. but honestly I think blacketh shouldve won, but oh well
    Life is a box of shit.

Battle Record
    3-2

Black got robbed.

Battle Record
    8-3

agree with sey and quo

regardless, heres a somewhat backhanded congratulations noodle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

If you guys feel that way, then you should've voted. Nobody got robbed here. People voted for which piece they thought was better. Enough said. End of story. There's no debate what-so-ever.

Axis Powers
    Battle Record
    1-0

People like me and quo don't come around for this exact reason, even if we had voted.. Black would not of won. It's just the age old battle vet vs newb, newbs will always outnumber vets.. that's how it is.

Yeah, like Soul said.. Congrats to Noodle, he did have some dope shit throughout the season and his final verse was good.
    I'm so fly, they sent for a swat team to stop me.

HenceForward.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

i gotta agree with dagel.. i appreciate it guys.. but where were yall when the battle was open? (aside from soul i guess)

lol there's nothing backhanded about MY congrats to you, noodle. it was a clean, fair, well deserved win. we were both subject to the same voting criteria and pool of opinions, and he simply gained the most in that given time. i can even see why brandon closed it with so little votes, because the score wasn't even close.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

yeah, sorry if I closed it too soon, felt nobody else cared.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Soule

Votes were up long enough.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
    People like me and quo don't come around for this exact reason, even if we had voted.. Black would not of won. It's just the age old battle vet vs newb, newbs will always outnumber vets.. that's how it is.

Yeah, like Soul said.. Congrats to Noodle, he did have some dope shit throughout the season and his final verse was good.
    you guys are retarded. blacketh was predicted to win by like everyone except brandon cee lmfao... everybody thought Noodle was going to lose before the match even happened...

and maybe, if you guys did come around more often.. this would've been at least closer and ended doper.. the fact that you guys decided not to vote really doesn't give you the option to talk shit about who won.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    you guys are retarded. blacketh was predicted to win by like everyone except brandon cee lmfao... everybody thought Noodle was going to lose before the match even happened...

and maybe, if you guys did come around more often.. this would've been at least closer and ended doper.. the fact that you guys decided not to vote really doesn't give you the option to talk shit about who won.
    I should get a prize for being the only person with faith in him

I didn't even vote knowing the circumstance would get brought up lol.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    3-2

honestly with all due respect. i didn't ask a single one of you mother fuckers. i simply stated MY opinion (not talking to sey or soul). dagel stfu. stay on RB because this is the ONLY place ur gonna win a topical match. point blank. and if me and sey had voted.. would the outcome be the same ? yes. by my vote count it would. i didn't vote because it was complete bullshit.

i am just as sorry for Noodle's personal life as anyone else on the internet. i.e. i don't know him. he doesn't know me. we are very disconnected in that sense so it's like "gee sorry man" but i mean honestly i'm not gonna sit here and pretend to cry and be upset. and i doubt he could give a single fuck if i did or didn't. and seriously, sorry to hear it Noodles and i don't mean to offend you at all with anything i'm saying. this is NOT a personal jab at you and if anything you are the innocent victim in my lil rant.

but the fact remains that was some shady ass voting. i thought black clearly had the better piece. i mean noodle's was nice.. but i wouldn't even call it dope. i really really hate to say this but.. i feel that everyone felt sorry for noodles and went into it thinking about what had happened.. and he sort of played to yall. i mean he wrote exactly what everyone knew he would. he didn't write it in a special way or do it even as dope as i have ever seen it (i've seen it countless times) but everyone treated it like it was just some masterpiece. i mean black's piece to me was dope. very well written. the imagery and flow was disgusting in some parts.

but fuck it. i'll never be a part of this league again. yall can keep it. if you wanna see me come to netcees or PR. i'm sure ill be in one of those. and dagel dont even bother dude. you're an idiot. i don't respect your votes even when they are for me so just help yourself and stay out of it.

i'm done. PEACE.

Soule

Cool.