Thread: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

Re: The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Pilkington View Post
    U forgot sneijder, there best player imo

i like the dutch, especially there fans

but i dunno, in defense i dont think there the strongest..

: Khalid Boulahrouz (Stuttgart), Edson Braafheid (Celtic), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Hamburg), Andre Ooijer (PSV Eindhoven), Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Feyenoord), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax)

not one world class defender

word, we got like a top notch mid-field/attack squad (to much to field at once!) or he needs to change the playstyle.. and only bronckhorst as a class defender!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Artificial Intelligence

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Oh right, Africa. Thanks.

I set up a fantasy group for the World Cup if anyone's interested. You just pick who you think will win each matchup. Click the link and put in the ID# and Password.

http://us.wc.fantasysports.yahoo.com...-private-group

ID# 20580
    Password: mindless
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    21-6

The Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Italy loses to Mexico 2-1. It was a friendly but this gives you a slight idea of how the team is going to perform at the WC. Poor Italians, they cheated their way to the title last time. Now they shall pay!!
    [/url]

doesnotexist

Germany just beat Bosnia 3-1 In Germany (Frankfurt). They got not one, but TWO penalties. Without them they wouldnt've won, it was 1-1 the whole time, they couldn't score. I went in expecting to lose, but not like that, that's just a cheap way to lose lolz It was real entertaining untill the 2 penalties in a row.

If that's how they gonna play, good luck at the WC waiting for someone to hand you a penalty.

Plus one thing that bothers me about some teams in soccer is when a third of their team isn't even their own people. Germany just buys some Brazilian dude, get some Polish and Turkish guy and then is all FUCK YA GERMANS WIN WORLD CUP! At least Balkan teams you know its all Balkan guys. when we win, we win. Even Spain, 99% is Spaniards.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

ehm i thought u had to have a the nationality of the country to play for it? atleast thats how it works here.

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Germany just beat Bosnia 3-1 In Germany (Frankfurt). They got not one, but TWO penalties. Without them they wouldnt've won, it was 1-1 the whole time, they couldn't score. I went in expecting to lose, but not like that, that's just a cheap way to lose lolz It was real entertaining untill the 2 penalties in a row.

If that's how they gonna play, good luck at the WC waiting for someone to hand you a penalty.

Plus one thing that bothers me about some teams in soccer is when a third of their team isn't even their own people. Germany just buys some Brazilian dude, get some Polish and Turkish guy and then is all FUCK YA GERMANS WIN WORLD CUP! At least Balkan teams you know its all Balkan guys. when we win, we win. Even Spain, 99% is Spaniards.
    for like the past 2 world cup the germans are shit on paper but always do pretty well and i never know how

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    ehm i thought u had to have a the nationality of the country to play for it? atleast thats how it works here.
    yeah but say if you were brazilian for example, move to germany (bayern munich or whoever) at say 16, dont get called up for your original nation then gain nationality by living in germany for so many years (say 4-5 years) you can choose to play for either nation (brazil or germany)

arsenal have this keeper called manuel almunia (spanish) and he's never played for spain, he's eligible to play for england if he wanted because he gained nationality by living here 5 years i think

he sucks bad anyway lol

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27

yeah but say if you were brazilian for example, move to germany (bayern munich or whoever) at say 16, dont get called up for your original nation then gain nationality by living in germany for so many years (say 4-5 years) you can choose to play for either nation (brazil or germany)

arsenal have this keeper called manuel almunia (spanish) and he's never played for spain, he's eligible to play for england if he wanted because he gained nationality by living here 5 years i think

he sucks bad anyway lol

yea.. but they cannot just take some dude who plays in the bundersliga and let him play for ''germany'' just like that..

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by The Spaniard View Post
    wtf man! fuck you! im offended! how you going to say a Spaniard sucks?

fuckin liar!
    lmao

he ugly too hosea

casillas is much better

one is a great handsome keeper, the other is a ugly man who plays in goal

they cannot both be spanish!!!

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

Lol, that reminds me, isn't some dude on Brazil like the ugliest futbol player ever? I think there was a thread about that in 2006 haha.
    A ruthless
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Edicius View Post
    Yea, no shit they hand out CITIZENSHIP for soccer palyers, it's a piece of paper. Hence how a Brazilian Black guy is "German" overnight.

With Croatia or Bosnia or Serbia the players are actual Croats, Bosnians and Serbs, and ocasionaly other Balkan players like an odd Albanian.

I'm pretty sure you know the difference between a real Dutch player with a Dutch name and someone named "Babatunde" with black skin who was handed Dutch citizenship lmao....

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
    Lol, that reminds me, isn't some dude on Brazil like the ugliest futbol player ever? I think there was a thread about that in 2006 haha.
    lol, probably numerous brazil players, they have some ugly players

i remember seeing ronaldo's girl in the stand once (the real ronaldo, not the faggot cristiano ronaldo) she was so hot n then you look at him and back at her, and repeat that a few times, your like wtf....how is that possible?

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by The Bosniak View Post
    Yea, no shit they hand out CITIZENSHIP for soccer palyers, it's a piece of paper. Hence how a Brazilian Black guy is "German" overnight.

With Croatia or Bosnia or Serbia the players are actual Croats, Bosnians and Serbs, and ocasionaly other Balkan players like an odd Albanian.

I'm pretty sure you know the difference between a real Dutch player with a Dutch name and someone named "Babatunde" with black skin who was handed Dutch citizenship lmao....
    Except Ibrahimovic's ass. With that big nose Swedish is the last country I would think he's from!!
    [/url]

Battle Record
    21-6

lol, probably numerous brazil players, they have some ugly players

i remember seeing ronaldo's girl in the stand once (the real ronaldo, not the faggot cristiano ronaldo) she was so hot n then you look at him and back at her, and repeat that a few times, your like wtf....how is that possible?
    I love the World Cup women edition. So many sexy women from all around the world.. I think the Spaniards won the sexiest fans last time. Omg at all the German squad's chicks especially Gomez's and Sweinsteiger..
    [/url]

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by -Ricardo- View Post
    Except Ibrahimovic's ass. With that big nose Swedish is the last country I would think he's from!!
    I'm having trouble understanding what the fuck you said lol.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is of Bosnian origin, his parents moved to Sweden. His name is as Bosnian as it gets.

And he has a nose just like me slut!

EAGLE NOSES UNITE!

Last edited by doesnotexist; June 3rd, 2010 at 06:23 PM