Awards 25+ Wins

Re: SS Playoff Chat/Predictions [Wk. 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Clee. View Post
    Noodle vs. Tim
    Brandon vs. Dagel
    Mariah vs. SyaNidal
    Cry vs. Blacketh

Dope matchups.
    The thing about your prediction is that that's what I think...and yet, the other writers can ALL pull upsets.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

^ you predict against me pretty much every week. hatin ass boy
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

I'm wack.
    Battle Record
    1-2

Wow...Thought I'd be able to vote today. I ended up having to drive 2hours to meet someone and then back last night, so...those 4 hours cut into the time I was going to vote last night. My bad.
    This is my signature...

Battle Record
    8-3

lost to 2 females this week
    b.e and mariah
    lawl

*pouts*

Noodle vs. Tim

- everyones so quick to give noodle the nod it seems.. he doesnt have the half the experience of tim. though.. i didnt really read his battle last week, because i was too lazy to look for any double meanings in both him and barons pieces.. i expected them to be there lmao. lazy soulstice. i think tim'll take this in a close match

Brandon vs. Dagel

honestly dont think it will be close. brandons an exchamp, and dagel got by on a noshow and probably is too relaxed.. i think the competition with tac wouldve been good for him in the long run. brandon writes like mariah i think.. they have similar flow, but brandon trumps her in wording by a little bit.. i cant give dagel a positive identity yet. when i think him i think stuttering flow and filler-ish lines... dagel can win if he polishes his lines out and thinks of a DOPE concept.. honestly thinkin this is brandon cee's battle to lose ... prediction: KO. prove me wrong though dagel. drop a gem, just for me.

Mariah vs. SyaNidal

my match with her was interesting to me.. im not sure how mariah beat me.. now WAIT thats not saying i thought my verse was way better than hers.. i was just suprised with what the voters were impressed with this week. mariah dropped a piece more emotionally driven with impressive flow than anything vs .. i didnt even know what to think about my piece last week, usually i can tell if its good or not, this was weird though. didnt know how the concept would be recieved/people would get it... guessing it was more boring and drawn out in parts than anything. therefore, mariah takes the win. syanidal dropped well last week, but i havent seen him drop anything to that caliber since at least week 11 or something. maybe he ccan turn it on when he wants.. with that being said, i dont really know exactly what to think about either's writing. but ill give it to mariah because shes far more consistant, and both use flow and emotion in their pieces.. mariahs is a bit better in both categories
    so i predict her even though i of course will return to hate vote against her for beating me.
    jaykay :kissesandhugs:

Cry vs. Blacketh

both can win. should be fucking flamez. but i cant predict against blacketh. i mean, crys 8-8 or 9-7 this season.. he doesnt always come with the cry fire. on the other hand, its playoff time, and crys a writer who can get MOTIVATED. he wants it.. but blacketh is blacketh. dudes flow is nothing short of immaculate and effortless. i think itll come down to concept and not execution. because both will execute

best of luck to all. some of yall .. shit almost all of you hoes.. better pump out a magnum opus this week or youll be joining me in the SS DUNGEOUNS

*vanishes till wop*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

First off I wanna say that this is the best playoff line-up I have seen in a loooooong time and I would be honored to lose my money to ANY of you guys... fuck, if I was rich or some shit.. everybody here could get some kind of compensation for making this a great season.. just throwin' that out there first and foremost...

now...

Noodle vs. Tim

I love that these guys got set against each other.. this match is going to be good regardless of the outcome because we all know they want to win it. Tim's got that poetic style, and Noodle is the new guy bringin' that fiyah... anyone's ball game... we'll see though.

Brandon vs. Dagel

again.. good match. I could see dagel taking this honestly. his style has improved.. his concepts are getting better and less farfetched... but in the meantime.. Brandon is back in swag mode and killin' his matches for the past weeks. It's really a close one to call and I think both will make a good showing.

Mariah vs. SyaNidal

Holy fuck, man... dope matches everywhere.. if Mariah drops anything like last week?? I thitnk she could be Sya. But then again?? Sya's dropped a dope piece for the last 2 weeks and he's in a comfort zone right now... both of them will definitely fight to the finish and get the dope outta their system..

Cry vs. Blacketh

You've been no an almost perfect season... and I'm kinda happy that I got you in the 2nd round... there's no downside to either outcome of this... losing to you?? would be a great way to go... but beating you?? that would intimidate everyone from this battle until the end... all the more reason to do so. hope you come dope!

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by D'Gawdian Black. View Post
    ^ you predict against me pretty much every week. hatin ass boy
    It's because I always hope for the upset, it's all respect, I just hide it well.
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Congrats on the win noodle, and goodluck with the playoffs gents...and lady.
    Last edited by P. Mortuus; April 29th, 2010 at 03:53 PM
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL

Battle Record
    15-0

Soulstice, every person always thinks they won. DUH!
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record
    24-7

someone hit the nail right on the head, it's playoffs - I did enough to make it and now it's game time. With how busy my work week is I hardly have time for this right now, it's been the furthest thing from my mind the past 6 or 7 weeks.

Mariah is one of this sites writer's I respect a lot and I know she can drop fire, she know's I can do the same thing and so I expect this match to be sick.

Good luck Mariah, this is the champ match of the season.
    ScytsoPhrenia
    CrazyDope

Put down the pebbles in my hand, climbed a ladder, put a brick right through your window.
    "You're gonna hear me out." Yeah, hear me out on this!

Soule

Lol @ Soulstice's harsh prediction. Sa'll good though.

And word Cry. For sure man. Everybody deserves recognition imo.

Battle Record
    8-3

nahhh mariah its not that i didnt really think i shouldve won.. just didnt think either of our verses were as good as the voters said. still nice victory good luck for the rest of the playoffs..

word dagel. no hate .. b`s talented.. best of luck though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

For sure.

Battle Record
    15-0

Quote Originally Posted by Dagel View Post
    For sure.
    Jon, too early.
    Wu-Tang Forever
    Nothing Was The Same

Battle Record