Noodle vs. Tim g-luck
    Brandon vs. Dagel
    Mariah vs. SyaNidal
    Cry vs. Blacketh

Banned

Re: SS Playoff Chat/Predictions [Wk. 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    fuck
    is it funny that I thought the same thing?

Banned

Brandon...

BEST TOPICS THIS SEASON BY FAR!

Battle Record
    62-46
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion FL Champion PS Champion/IE Champion WOP Champion OM HOF PC HOF 50+ Wins

Noodle vs. Tim

This battle here is gonna be a huge toss up. both writers to me on their a-game can take control of any topic thrown at them so it would be hard to judge... but to be a critic by honest opinion... if tim can gain full control of his wording and emotion. i think he would have it in the bag since creativity and flow is on natural mode with him.

Brandon vs. Dagel

Ok with this here...its an underdog vs. season champ already nah mean... brandon had champed it before and looks to champ it again and with dagel improving and making it this far shows his attitude in sticking around so... me being all weird and shit and loving the underdog status of people i think dagel could take this IF...and i mean IF he could find that inner peace and drop straight original against Brandon and get the best of him. but by obvious reasons i got brandon...but would love to see dagel win.

Mariah vs. SyaNidal

Now people have been saying syan has been falling a tad bit behind in his rhymes and i see the same thing as mariah has been on the same level *Hint Hint* nothing bad but i just feel both have just reached a STUCK POINT in Topicals so i feel this will get the best out of them if they have the desire to bring it. with skill involved and all that jazz i have mariah taking this by a pubic hair

Cry
    vs. Blacketh

My my my.. this is gonna be to me...Match of the Week. blacketh is on some different plateau of writing and so is cry...but to me i think cry has alot on his mind to me..that i feel Black will get the better of him..honest opinion... cry is always original with his shit but so is black. Both come with great creativity and lyrical content. but......ima have to go with cry pulling it off in the end as he always handles pressure nicely
    ARTIFICIAL | PO'ETHICS | INTELLIGENCE

Do the migraine skank... White-Winter's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-5

Noodle vs. Tim

this is a gonna be a dope match...can go either way but im say noodle

Brandon vs. Dagel

ex-champ vs rising star...dagel could bring a surprise...but i think brandon should take this

Mariah
    vs. SyaNidal

hmmm another match that can go either way...i got a hunch that mariah will win this (btw my hunches are normally right especially when i won £41 last night when barcelona lost to inter milan in the champions league)

Cry vs. Blacketh

another dope match...i think blacketh will take this, if he has knocked out most of the top writers in the heats why shouldnt he be able to take down cry in the quarters?...but cry will bring his A* game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you really are the dumbest motherfucker ever...
    I swear to god if I ever... EVER met you in life I'm beating the fuck out of you.

Meta.Convicts

Do the migraine skank... White-Winter's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-5

btw all you cocks who didnt understand my piece last week it was about volcanoes...esp the one that caused havoc last week in iceland...if i finished it and added a pic then it would've dope:hosea1:

Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    you really are the dumbest motherfucker ever...
    I swear to god if I ever... EVER met you in life I'm beating the fuck out of you.

Meta.Convicts

Soule

Noodle vs. Tim

Could go either way, I don't have a straight up prediction. If Noodle drops the way he dropped BEFORE signing out. Then he could take it. If Tim drops like he has been most of the season, then he could also take it. Going to be a dope battle. Thanks to Brandon for making it happen. Can't wait to vote on this one.

Brandon vs. Dagel

Brandon Cee is one of my favorite RB writers / artists. Going to be the hardest battle I've had this season (or as hard as Quo) I'll be writing my heart out. Over the week. Won't be writing just a one day piece. I'll be seriously putting heavy effort into this one for sure. Good luck brother, it's an honor.

Mariah vs. SyaNidal

Haven't been a huge fan of SyaNidal's recent pieces. Though his piece last week was pretty dope (sorry that I didn't vote man) If he stays on that level, then he could take it. Mariah is another one of those writers who I look forward to reading a piece from. Potentially a dope battle, can't wait.

Cry vs. Blacketh

Round III? Going to be a dope end to this trilogy. Could go either way, though most predict Blacketh for obvious reasoning. I don't see the point in putting Cry down and out quite yet. He's got material motive to SERIOUSLY put thought into this week's piece. Not only because it's Blacketh, but because it's Blacketh in the playoffs. Going to be dope for sure.

Dope battles this week. I have no straight forward predictions. Every battle can go either way. Let's do it gentlemen.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

is it rd. 3 or 4? thought me and cry already did 3 .. maybe im tweakin

anyway

Noodle vs. Tim

this is just an instinctual prediction, based on noodle's overall performance this season - but at the same time, we all know what tim can do when he's on point. i'm almost hoping this underdog status might just push him to drop something dope enough to win.

Brandon vs. Dagel

sorry dagel - you've had some real gems lately and i've enjoyed reading your verses, but i don't think brandon will allow you travel any further. he's gonna be on top of his game, as everyone should be, and i just think he has more of a chance of winning. i could definitely be wrong though - ive been surprised more than a few times.

Mariah vs. SyaNidal

speaking of surprises i can't hide the fact that i think mariah is easily one of the top writers in this league, bar none. not that syanidal isn't as well, but mariah does work. could be real close but im gonna go with little sister.

Cry vs. Blacketh

besta luck my friend.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Soule

Don't apologize.

Awards SS HOF SS HW Champion SS Season Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member OM HOF

k i wont, sorry.
    I'm here to break my own ball and chain..

Soule

lol, smart ass.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

Noodle vs. Tim
    Brandon vs. Dagel
    Mariah vs. SyaNidal
    Cry vs. Blacketh

Dope matchups.