User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 136 to 150 of 162

Thread: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

Re: I'm high as fuck on Mephedrone

there's been studies that show a beer after working out can actually be good for you. It's packed full of carbs and protein, obviously you would have to be smart about it and not just kill six of them like a dumbass.

A beer a day is actually good for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    You always fucking do this. Stop crying like a little bitch, Mic. Seriously, you have to be the biggest faggot when it comes to arguments. Your like a broad, you throw tantrums when you don't have anything else to say.

You being a picky little whore is why your having trouble understanding what I'm trying to say. "No, we're not talking about weed or coke.. we're talking about LSD and shrooms. We're not talking about drugs, we're talking about hallucinogens and psychedelics." Get the fuck out of my face, Mic.

I could list a hundred and one effects that drugs like LSD and Shrooms have on the body and brain. The psychological/physical effects. I'm not going to sit here and have a fucking medical discussion with you.

At the end of the day, if I offered you some LSD or a beer. You would probably take the beer. So shut the fuck up, and stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Move along.
    That's exactly what's happening. Arguing for the sake of arguing.

Something that makes sense to them on paper, but could never be applied to real life.

This reminds me of the "well killing kittens and rats is essentialy the same, but we only care for kittens cuz they're cute". Here it sounds like "alchohol is just more accepted! it's like a conspiracy!".

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuri View Post
    But if you just got back from working out?
    LMAO I know you meant well, but that killed me, using that example on me, when my leg muscles have crippled me.

Anyway, what's the point of that question? You're trying to find some situation where I wouldn't drink beer for thirst.....why? what's it gonna prove? lol Should I take LSD after working out? Probly not...

yea id drink beer after but id just as soon drink some juice or water too.

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    Sorry Vanja, but i am just going to write you off here and stop...

Your arguing that alcohol is more socially acceptable and SOME people do not abuse it so its not harmful or as harmful as lsd and other drugs. Or should the harmful effects should therefor not be discussed at the same time. It is an idiotic argument to even have. There is medical proof that alcohol is harmful, and there are far more people that abuse alcohol then abuse those drugs. Shit use common sense, do we have lsd bars on every corner?

The only way your argument would have any validity in this discussion is if the people that do those drugs out numbered the amount of people who do drink to get drunk. Which is false.

Alcohol is the most abused 'drug' on earth.
    More people abuse alcohol because it is more widely available. Its legal you can buy it and buy it cheap and there is no consequence for being caught with it of course more people abuse it more people are given the opportunity to do so
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

lmao@the argument..

i wonder if someone ever sucked dick for a beer.

Battle Record
    18-13

but just because you can't do a drug as you eat?

Alcohol still is more harmful at the end of the day, I've shown proof.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5230006.stm

Just because you can't sit down and and enjoy eating while you trip doesn't mean anything

Tobacco is socially acceptable too, what does that do?
    The Legion

HoF x5

I really hate people Mic Dareall's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by The Arab View Post
    You always fucking do this. Stop crying like a little bitch, Mic. Seriously, you have to be the biggest faggot when it comes to arguments. Your like a broad, you throw tantrums when you don't have anything else to say.

You being a picky little whore is why your having trouble understanding what I'm trying to say. "No, we're not talking about weed or coke.. we're talking about LSD and shrooms. We're not talking about drugs, we're talking about hallucinogens and psychedelics."

They are ALL CLASS A drugs. Get the fuck out of my face, Mic.

I could list a hundred and one effects that drugs like LSD and Shrooms have on the body and brain. The psychological/physical effects. I'm not going to sit here and have a fucking medical discussion with you.

At the end of the day, if I offered you some LSD or a beer. You would probably take the beer. So shut the fuck up, and stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. Move along.
    What the fuck do the classes have to do with anything? Do you know the basis of the classifications? Do you understand why marijuana is classified where it is and what other drugs it is classified with?

And you stupid shit, every country has there own classifications and the classifications have completely different criteria based on what country you are talking about. That is not a UNIVERSALLY accepted classification system of drugs.

Those classifications mean absolutely shit in an argument about the harmful effects.

[YOUTUBE]9QCvMp0rSxU[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    18-13

Quote Originally Posted by Pk Walla View Post
    lmao@the argument..

probably a homeless man. or a chick lol.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Quote Originally Posted by Pk Walla View Post
    lmao@the argument..

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Dareall View Post
    Sorry Vanja, but i am just going to write you off here and stop...

Your arguing that alcohol is more socially acceptable and SOME people do not abuse it so its not harmful or as harmful as lsd and other drugs. Or the harmful effects should therefor not be discussed at the same time. It is an idiotic argument to even have. There is medical proof that alcohol is harmful, and there are far more people that abuse alcohol then abuse those drugs. Shit use common sense, do we have lsd bars on every corner?

The only way your argument would have any validity in this discussion is if the people that do those drugs out numbered the amount of people who do drink to get drunk. Which is false.

Alcohol is the most abused 'drug' on earth.
    MOST people are not alcoholics, shut up seriosly. But eveyr person doing drugs IS HIGH AND TRIPPING CUZ THATS THE POINT OF DOING DRUGS WTF? lol

not everyone drinks to get drunk, all do drugs to get high (unless its medical reasons)

What don't you get here???????????

it has nothing to do with how many people drink how many use drugs.

but have you asked yourself WHY we have bars everywhere but no "LSD BARS"? WHY so many more people drink than do drugs regularly? you can't seem to answer that.

there is medical proof some alcohol drinks is also good for you too ah ha.

Battle Record
    16-4

Should I drudge up a set of 'classifications' from a fairly lenient country to prove that drugs in general are not bad....LMFAO

Battle Record
    18-13

@ Vanja, sorry bro, I didn't know that
    The Legion

HoF x5

doesnotexist

Quote Originally Posted by Utsuri View Post
    @ Vanja, sorry bro, I didn't know that
    lmao its fine, it made me laugh out loud litteraly

youre a nice guy doggie, im not going at YOU in the argument, it's just i ain't buying it

Battle Record
    18-13

lol, Yea I know, just like I aint buyin your shit either haha.

Atleast we agree on comics.. but to be honest I am lost now.. completely, so many people posted all at once I don't even know where to start this argument anymore.
    The Legion

HoF x5

Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    More people abuse alcohol because it is more widely available. Its legal you can buy it and buy it cheap and there is no consequence for being caught with it of course more people abuse it more people are given the opportunity to do so
    And that is exactly the fucking point.

To say because some people don't abuse it then we shouldn't discuss the harmful effects is retarded.

Battle Record
    18-13

I think this was ignored by a few

and this is EXACTLY why the dudes chart is fucking stupid. With the classes for drugs?

Yea because the government says its bad its bad!
    The Legion

HoF x5