User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 175

Thread: Eminem The Warning feat. Mariah - Diss to Mariah

Your Opinion Dont Count RomesBurning's Avatar

Re: Eminem The Warning feat. Mariah - Diss to Mari

Lol, I think Em Needs a Crazy bitch in his life In order to Stay motivated.

That Kim bitch need to Hook up with him again so We Can Get Another Marshal Mathers LP

THE MASTERS & THE MASSES, One Has P O W E R ; The Other One LACKS IT

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Augustus™ View Post
    So he gets carried away, then when someone responds he acts like he doesn't understand their frustration? If he knows he got carried away there was no need for him to respond, he could have did what you all are requesting she would do and took her response with a grain of salt.
    I think he's pissed off b'cos she's basically saying he's a liar, she's denied having pretty much any kind of relationship with him, making it look like he;s just full of shit, just be honest about it.

Battle Record
    27-18

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I think he's pissed off b'cos she's basically saying he's a liar, she's denied having pretty much any kind of relationship with him, making it look like he;s just full of shit, just be honest about it.
    Exactly, she is an idiot.
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Battle Record
    41-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by onefiftyonestr8 View Post
    Lol, I think Em Needs a Crazy bitch in his life In order to Stay motivated.

That Kim bitch need to Hook up with him again so We Can Get Another Marshal Mathers LP
    they got remarried...and no mmlp still came from it

And eight years later, I'm still at it
    Divorce, re-married
    A felon
    A father
    Sleeping pill addict

Battle Record
    38-14
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lol, the ol EM still got it. and this is him being rusty lol!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

wait for like 2-3 more albums then maybe we might see some improvements

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

So he has license to cross the line AND get mad when he feels people do him wrong in retaliation? I swear y'all act like you see nothing wrong with his mentality, He disses people offends them and puts their personal life out on songs even blasting their husband but god forbid they try and stand up for themselves. I swear going at Mariah and Nick is on some old bully shit
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! kloqwyse's Avatar

hahahahahhahaha... hahahahahhaahahahhaha

He's back.. haha. You could tell in his voice too, sounded more like eminem show shit rather than cooky encore and relapse shit. nice.

And going after someone for calling you a liar isn't really bullying. He says one line in an album like 4 years ago and she's been denying it ever since making him look like an ass? nah, thats bullshit. If I had to sit through shit like that I'd be pissed too, especially since it's all in the public eye. "All of a sudden millions of people think I'm a liar and an asshole? Ok I'm an asshole but fuck if I'm a liar." All cuz some dumb broad doesn't wanna admit something as simple as "yeah, we messed around" that's all it took. 4 words. It woulda died out within a month garaunteed. Oh well, angelina was married to billy bob. who cares anymore. Lopez was with diddy AND affleck. Eminem fucked mariah. it woulda fell into that category but she had to drag it out by denying it.

Props to em for callin' her out and layin' out juicy details.
    Last edited by kloqwyse; August 5th, 2009 at 11:43 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CHECK THE CUSTOM BEATS
    [SOUNDCLICK]8260815[/SOUNDCLICK]

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Mariah Got owned

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by EhCee View Post
    it aint like he did it all himself, she replied so what the fuck do you expect a battle rapper like em to do? this is what hes all about shes playin his game, so its only right he rips her a new asshole an i cant honestly give a fuck less about mariah this was a sick diss period.
    You & Harmon Eyez are cute. Honestly you are.

So he takes some shit too far, she responds fairly & he throws a temper tantrum(as he always has). So now he's made another song proving her point about him being obsessed with her. Now, Eminem has a history of dissing women. From his own mother, to Kim, random women & other celeb. females. But I don't recall him dissing a female that raps. Such as Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina & so on. Instead they're usually women who are actresses, R&B singers or models. Was this diss sick? Fuck no. Nothing is impressive about it.

ACE A.K.A. HOSS-STYLE Ace_of_Fenix's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-4

ay i gotta disagree that shit was raw and wit mariah shes the one that took it too far she out a song thats playin on the air wave 24/7 dissin eminem and made a video clownin the nigga on top of that fuck that if females are equal then she deserves sum feedbak for wut she did and u cant tell me if a bitch was fuckin wit u like that u wudnt want to even it out instead of sittin in the corner lookin like a bitch and truth be told eminem has burried anybody that fucks wit him from ja rule to fuckin benzino nobodies got it in them to fuck wit, and lets be real, a legend except bitches who always tend to overstep their boundries like mariah and kim and his mom u can look at all them broads and tell they are crazy and aint worth shit so wuts wrong wit sumbody finally lettin them know the truth? i wudda done the same shit fam this bitch got her lame ass husband in it and they aint comin to him takin bout it they went strait to the media as soon as they cud plus on sum real shit wut em said aint well known unlike her song and video dissin this dude so she deserved a lil get bak point blank period

ACE A.K.A. HOSS-STYLE Ace_of_Fenix's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-4

o and royce da 5'9 and cannibus got burried by Em nobody has stopped this cat so to jump in front of this cat like that especially when ppl have been waitin for a real lyricist to come bak is suicide and plus hes admited in too many interviews he doesn't really know a lot of celebs personally he jus goes off their image for a lot of them but Mariah is a different story cuz they do have a bit of a past and this bitch wont admit it cuz shes married lol shes gotta get dogged out a lil for that

Battle Record
    26-5

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool™ View Post
    You & Harmon Eyez are cute. Honestly you are.

So he takes some shit too far, she responds fairly & he throws a temper tantrum(as he always has). So now he's made another song proving her point about him being obsessed with her. Now, Eminem has a history of dissing women. From his own mother, to Kim, random women & other celeb. females. But I don't recall him dissing a female that raps. Such as Nicki Minaj, Eve, Trina & so on. Instead they're usually women who are actresses, R&B singers or models. Was this diss sick? Fuck no. Nothing is impressive about it.
    Lol, so what if he hasnt dissed a female who raps, you thinking if he did, he might get outshone by them? LMAO

NO. N yeah it was sick, not sauce sick but pretty hot.

I dont see what every one is gettin so pissed about, half the people in here like this shit, the other half think its unfair for eminem to retaliate, why the fuck is it unfair, you dont let nobody have the last laugh, girl, boy, man it doesnt fucking matter, and eminem has done this his entire career, like only now are people like....."Heyyyyyy eminem why dont you just stop, your being such a little bitch dissing mariah and her husband" Like where the fuck have you people been the last decade!

Battle Record
    37-19
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lol, so what if he hasnt dissed a female who raps, you thinking if he did, he might get outshone by them? LMAO

NO. N yeah it was sick, not sauce sick but pretty hot.

I dont see what every one is gettin so pissed about, half the people in here like this shit, the other half think its unfair for eminem to retaliate, why the fuck is it unfair, you dont let nobody have the last laugh, girl, boy, man it doesnt fucking matter, and eminem has done this his entire career, like only now are people like....."Heyyyyyy eminem why dont you just stop, your being such a little bitch dissing mariah and her husband" Like where the fuck have you people been the last decade!

Em is the one that went too far WTF she retaliated!! He's just going off on another R&B singer, how you going to get mad YOU make a song going too far and then someone responds? Is the song funny? Yes. Is the battle fair? No, and it makes him seem like a bully for taking something from a small issue that no one really cared about at all and making it a big issue years later and involving someones husband

And Yes a female rapper although they probably wouldn't win a battle with Em would have a better chance than Mariah. Just like any rapper would have stood a better chance than N'Sync

and he doesn't go in on every person like he is mariah a lot of it is tongue and cheek, with Mariah it obviously isn't.
    Why didn't y'all delete my ugly ass sig while I was gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Mariah Got owned
    hellz ya
    i love cheese