Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 174

Thread: dont believe I got uber paper?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-0

Re: dont believe I got uber paper?

Quote Originally Posted by -Paradox- View Post
    The only thing that would have looked stupider than these pictures would have been you taking them... aiming the camera at groin height to take a picture of your pocket to try to uphold some non existent shred of e-cred from a site that hates you...

I don't hate coz I'm broke, although I am...

I don't even hate cuz you saved up your government benefit money for a few years in order to take these pics...

I hate because you strategically placed a wad of cash so it sat halfway out your pocket... then walked around Wall Mart taking pictures of your crotch.

Quit posin and go invest the cash in an actual life.
    I agree with what u've said.^ smdh
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''

Battle Record
    1-1

Hahaha at u fools hating. And NO you would not of took shit n no I never claimed to live in the "hood" smh @ you fools and yeah obviously I was playing around I don't walk around with money hanging out of my pocket I had it in my pocket n pulled it out to fuck around n joell I live in Santa Rosa not la and I don't live in a gated community and no it's not my parents money/ scholarship money/ goverment benefit money. N yeah that shit is a wal mart tee, so the fuck what? All u fools try to be fashion police sounding like my bitch n shit. Go live in your45,000 dollar houses n have these delusions of being able to jack people like me, I promise on everything u wouldn't make it more than 5 feet, and LOL @ me not having a life I honestly just enjoy watching u faggots get mader n mader, at least come to one conclusion u all have a bunch of different theories as to why I have to be faking, hopefully you can realize some people do good for themselves and don't work a minimum wage job 9-5 to support there ugly ass bitch n pay the rent on their shitty apartment. Get it together u fake fucks n if u wanna have money like me by all means come jack me I told u where I'm at.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Inc. View Post
    ^ yeah sure you would of

and Im 6'7 225 Im def by no stretch of the imagination a scrawny nerd
    im not hating on you cause you got money but

lmao im dying at that fabricated shit your so damm scrawny you have bitch arms its offensive to the non scrawny/muscular group of RB
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

lol..as long as i knew u didnt have a gun, I'd take the money in a heartbeat. And im not trying to act tough or anything when i say that

What exactly do you do to make money though??
    Last edited by Leonidas; April 11th, 2009 at 04:37 PM
    RB OG Triple OG

Battle Record
    4-2

Hahaha at u fools hating. And NO you would not of took shit n no I never claimed to live in the "hood" smh @ you fools and yeah obviously I was playing around I don't walk around with money hanging out of my pocket I had it in my pocket n pulled it out to fuck around n joell I live in Santa Rosa not la and I don't live in a gated community and no it's not my parents money/ scholarship money/ goverment benefit money. N yeah that shit is a wal mart tee, so the fuck what? All u fools try to be fashion police sounding like my bitch n shit. Go live in your45,000 dollar houses n have these delusions of being able to jack people like me, I promise on everything u wouldn't make it more than 5 feet, and LOL @ me not having a life I honestly just enjoy watching u faggots get mader n mader, at least come to one conclusion u all have a bunch of different theories as to why I have to be faking, hopefully you can realize some people do good for themselves and don't work a minimum wage job 9-5 to support there ugly ass bitch n pay the rent on their shitty apartment. Get it together u fake fucks n if u wanna have money like me by all means come jack me I told u where I'm at.
    The lack of education is enough for me. Who buys a Ford-350 & a Benz then says well I like the Wal-Mart shirts. Seriously....too many holes in your stories. Plus you dodge too many questions that would show all of your talk is just that. You haven't told anyone where you're at. You just said you go to the Downtown District. Do you realize how many white people there are in the world let a lone that one area? Ofcourse not.
    But...
    He can never touch her again

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    1-1

.......I am 6'7 225. Not fabricating shit and downtown Santa rosa in the mall by lids. Any time anyone wants to meet me hit me up pussies

Battle Record
    20-6

i'd rob you everyday mr baller.

you sound like a 10,000 daily jackpot in the hood.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

.......I am 6'7 225. Not fabricating shit and downtown Santa rosa in the mall by lids. Any time anyone wants to meet me hit me up pussies
    god your bone structure must be heavy
    De Kapitein

Battle Record
    4-2

You're an easy target. If I'm wrong about you then atleast we'll know I made 10k in 10 minutes or less.
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    4-1
    Awards LLL HOF

N yeah that shit is a wal mart tee, so the fuck what? All u fools try to be fashion police sounding like my bitch n shit.
    Wait, first you brag about having a 2000 dollar watch, then you make comments about fashion police.

and sorry, you're a richie rich, living in a richie rich town... if you really had a gf, you certainly wouldn't be calling her your "bitch" like you hear all your favorite rappers referring to woman.

phony
    You really think ur tough... come 'n try me man
    I’ll get a hiccup that isn’t spasms of the diaphragm

Battle Record
    4-2

[YOUTUBE]a9uAKWiQqp8[/YOUTUBE]
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    1-0

Commas and full-stops are either too expensive, or you are too cool for them.

Battle Record
    21-6

i'm not hating on this guy...

but its just funny how you come on this site to prove something??

o you got money?? cool

lmao if u look at my pics....u couldn't even touch me with that stack...but do i come on here braggin about that i'm better than everyone?? or shit like ya broke and i'm paid so i'm the bigger person?? it's ignorant bullshit

which proves....

2 things...

ur not really getting money...

and you went out takin pictures of ur stack in public?? lmao

ur a true idiot...
    [/url]

Battle Record
    4-2

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    i'm not hating on this guy...

but its just funny how you come on this site to prove something??

o you got money?? cool

lmao if u look at my pics....u couldn't even touch me with that stack...but do i come on here braggin about that i'm better than everyone?? or shit like ya broke and i'm paid so i'm the bigger person?? it's ignorant bullshit

which proves....

2 things...

ur not really getting money...

and you went out takin pictures of ur stack in public?? lmao

ur a true idiot...
    PaYOW SHUN!
    But...

#BaseBoyz

Battle Record
    7-1

next saturday