seams nothing "cums" easy-getting "jerked" by the industree-
i cant get paid for being me-so my pennie for thoughts wont buy me something to eat-and food for thought leave's me fasting for weeks-
is it worth putting the thoughts of a sinic-into lymric- then translate them to lyric?does a rape victom let the world televise her life so a nation can rape her spirit?
im at the stage where i can't feel the realness-a brighter day tomorrow aint promiced but darkness at night is-
so conatantly i fathom plans to make grands-
and tattoo a polaroid of myself in my mind to remind me who i am-
look int he mirror and see what could of been- but even his future is a martyr to the street crucified and a has~been-
journeyed 3 decades-fought for air play- helped the worl learned to display-true talent evn was the unknown star of TECH and SWAY- but my freedom is at a delay-
my other half-got the whole world in the club blinging taken crystal bath's-
that wasnt my purpose-i didnt deserve this-i am your freedom of speech-the drive and rhythm poetry with an audience to here you speak-
why me? inspire tilli was expired the world didnt need him-now im in the UNDERGROUND with HARRIET TUBMAN fighting for freedom-
write a flow the ink of my blood- the paper an artist canvas where thoughts are expressed and words flood-
who am i? no commercial- no rehearsel-no imfermercial- im rap not hip hop the language of the block- the beat of my heart feeds talent but with all these m.c.'s spittiing these flat lines my hearts aboute to stop.